What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuke

Bench
Petero > Broncos 2010

the positioning of the articles in the DT was quite amusing. underneath the article on Elliott, which finished with him seeing Civ at Penrith for afew more years yet, followed by Civ talking about the chance to go back to Broncs in 2010. :lol:

Cranky Sod

Juniors
If Penrith have good year next year then Civoniceva will stay if not then he will look to go elsewhere.
I don't believe he will go back to Brisbane, at the moment they would be very close to the salary cap limit and with a big upgrade to come for Karmichael Hunt and the possibility of Lockyear staying on that won't leave much for Civoniceva.

vlad

juniors
Is he any good?

he needs to lose some weight

neuman.jpg

Godz Illa

Coach
Mickey Paea to the Dragons was confirmed on ABC Grandstand on the weekend. No online link though, so I've posted here

ByRd

First Grade
Wanna hear a great rumour doing the rounds on the kennel (bulldogs fan site)

Willie Mason > Bulldogs

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Heard a couple over the past week from decent sources (relative of one, worker at the a club's stadium who heard it from U20s players)

Michael Monaghan > Raiders - age old don't like it in UK reason.

Brad Drew > Eels - nearly knocked me off my chair but apparently Ndaira and Drew are going to be the backups at hooker and half respectively in 2009.

I just report em, I don't make em up... although clearly you'd think the last one was!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Heard a couple over the past week from decent sources (relative of one, worker at the a club's stadium who heard it from U20s players)

Michael Monaghan > Raiders - age old don't like it in UK reason.

Brad Drew > Eels - nearly knocked me off my chair but apparently Ndaira and Drew are going to be the backups at hooker and half respectively in 2009.

I just report em, I don't make em up... although clearly you'd think the last one was!

beleive it or not there is alot of legs to that one but I'd be very surprised if we nab both players, I believe it's one or the other, unless you've heard otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.