What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

Can't believe Jets let him go. Roosters could've used the bloke, strong player.

freeridermx

Juniors
yeah he has been doing massive damage in the local group 3 comp . its not confirmed but that is what i have heard i hope so he is too good not to make it down there and the fact he is smashing everyone back here. lol

Jono078

Referee
From what i've read tonight...

Ryles -> Knights

It may already be a done deal aswell...

EDIT: Lol, the post may say im 4 minutes late, but yours wasnt there when I said it :p

Yosh

Coach
Ross----> Knights

You heard it here first.

Next years forward pack for Knights will look like this.

8. Perry
9. Bedsy
10. Ryles
11. Simmo
12. Patterson
13. Abes

14. Ross
15. Wooly
16. Newton
17. Tuafua

Best forward pack in the league.

Spike

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
i rate Dumas...Both he and Nigel Plum I think have top 5 defensive techniques in the comp.

Couldn't agree more about Plum. Nathan Friend is another is would put in that list

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yosh said:
Ross----> Knights

You heard it here first.

Next years forward pack for Knights will look like this.

8. Perry
9. Bedsy
10. Ryles
11. Simmo
12. Patterson
13. Abes

14. Ross
15. Wooly
16. Newton
17. Tuafua

Best forward pack in the league.

Nice Sig Yosh.
Ross who, will be going to the Knights? Wont be Ben Ross, Knights cant afford him at $475K
Also, just on your sig. I know its the SMS age, but whose Joey?
Do a web search for lesson on how to use & conjugate Who & to be.
Good luck.

Yosh

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Nice Sig Yosh.
Ross who, will be going to the Knights? Wont be Ben Ross, Knights cant afford him at $475K
Also, just on your sig. I know its the SMS age, but whose Joey?
Do a web search for lesson on how to use & conjugate Who & to be.
Good luck.

ZOMG is that you Einstein? Jesus you are the first person to point that out to me I wonder how I didnt notice, or anyone else seeing my 600 odd posts...
I know but someone made it for me and I dont wanna burden him again to make me another one. My avatar is correct but.

Ben Ross wont ask for 475k, not even Tate is asking for that much. Will sign for a soild 300k maybe a tad more.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yosh said:
ZOMG is that you Einstein? Jesus you are the first person to point that out to me I wonder how I didnt notice, or anyone else seeing my 600 odd posts...
I know but someone made it for me and I dont wanna burden him again to make me another one. My avatar is correct but.

Ben Ross wont ask for 475k, not even Tate is asking for that much. Will sign for a soild 300k maybe a tad more.

Yeah I see your point, Tate would go good at the front of the Newcastle pack.
Something confuses me though, why would Ross take a 125k pay cut from what he is on now? with 2 years left on his contract?
I await your wisdom.

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Something confuses me though, why would Ross take a 125k pay cut from what he is on now? with 2 years left on his contract?
I await your wisdom.
You might be waiting a while,wishful thinking is all that is.

lolesi

First Grade
I would never be worried about a forward pack with Perry and Ryles as the front rowers.

borat

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
I await your wisdom.

LOL should be some wisdom

stuke

Bench
hmmmm...so Newcastle are going to resign Perry, Woolnough, Newton AND sign Ryles and Ross.

that would be very clever accounting!

Status
Not open for further replies.