What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger5150

Bench
Did you not read?

"From within the club"

I am pointing out the telegraph article because i was told it was there.

I dont care what the telegraph said. Its useless.

But my source is 100% in the know.

Yes I can read, and what I read was that you know "from a source" that he has signed and it is also speculated on by a dodgy journalist.

My point being that this is the CONFIRMED signings thread. Your source might be 100% in the know but coming on here and saying I know without naming sources is speculation that would be at home in the RUMOURED signings thread.

That said, I hope we have signed him.

Considering the NRL have just announced that clubs who sign notorious bad boys, can be held liable for their actions, I actually think that this would be a very poor signing. The Tigers would be asking for trouble by having him on the books imo.

Especially in such a young side. I just hope one of the mature older players takes him under his wing.

He is a talent, but the Tiges will be the 4th (I think) club to try and turn him around now. Some people can be turned around and some turn themselves around as they get older, but this bloke has had opportunity after opportunity and has been an epic failure each time. Considering the NRL have promised to punish the clubs that sign these types of failtards if they re-offend, the Tiges are taking a big risk.

Sometimes, the culture of a club can rescue these sorts of misfits. Other times they have the opposite effect and drag the whole culture down around them.

Big Pete

Referee
Isaak will definately be a depth player.

From what I can tell, he was annoyed about being forced to play for one of the Broncos feeder clubs instead of being able to play with the Jets. Since we haven't given ago or even looked interested in him I believe he's headed else where.

nqcowboy87

Bench
daryl millard will be at leeds next year he was going to go this year but the dogs held onto him when idris got injured, but he will most likely go next year-source the mole rlw

and the matt head rumour is that a rumour/hear say, my cousins mate works at the illawarrra leagues club and has been hearing it for a while

Spike

First Grade
I can't remember which super league club it was, but I'm sure I read that they were chasing Millard but he had re-signed for one more year with the Bulldogs and were looking to sign someone else

SOO

Juniors
Arana Taumata has not signed with west tigers as off yet. I belive there is something on the table but i have also heard he is keen to stay in brissy and he and his manager are trying to get a deal done at the broncos.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Arana Taumata has not signed with west tigers as off yet. I belive there is something on the table but i have also heard he is keen to stay in brissy and he and his manager are trying to get a deal done at the broncos.
good luck with that tomato

Charlie124

First Grade

I doubt the Broncos would be this stupid, he's an alright player but certainly not worth the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.