What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
I'm a Leeds Rhinos fan and frequently get updated from this site. In the last couple of weeks the Rhinos have been linked with Dene Halatau, Daryl Millard and Brett Kearney not to mention from last year Greg Eastwood who is still sorting out his visa. Who is the most likely to sign and is Eastwood still likely to join ESL?
Eastwood said when he signed for the dogs that he still wanted to go to Leeds but I dont know if he will get a visa.

Charlie124

First Grade
My Aunty is apparently close friends with Shane Perry's family (first i heard of it today) and was informed that he is moving back to Brisbane at the end of this season from Catalans.

6. Arana Tomato
7. Shane Perry

now thats a halves combo!

Avenger

Immortal
K Hunt to the Dragons.

Is that a strong mail avenger?
that rumour just wont go away...

I heard today that he is staying in the NRL and is linking with the Dragons due to the Bennett factor. I specifically asked if he is going to Parra or Souths and the answer was a definitive, NO.

It should be official by Friday or Saturday.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I heard today that he is staying in the NRL and is linking with the Dragons due to the Bennett factor. I specifically asked if he is going to Parra or Souths and the answer was a definitive, NO.

It should be official by Friday or Saturday.

Happy he is staying to be honest, but jeez Boyd will be pissed!

Big Pete

Referee
The following is a list of players being aligned with the Broncos for 2010

David Kidwell
Matt Scott
Ben Ross
Chris Walker
Ben Barba

Slim pickings..

Big Pete

Referee
You sure?

The Cowboys looked to of signed not only Isaak Ah Mau but also Leeson Ah Mau.

Handy pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.