What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

Juniors
1. Wesser
2. Merritt
3. Best
4. Champion
5. Talanoa
6. Wing
7. Sandow
8. Ross
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. Kidwell
12. Fa'alogo
13. Sutton

14. Sammut
15. Stuart
16. Greenfield
17. B. Lowe

mxlegend99

Referee
Rhys Wesser is still a really good fullback, you just need to tell him he's not a halfback aswell.

All the mistakes he makes are usually trying to be a playmaker. His ball running is still strong though.

bunnies

Juniors
Let me repeat, we are not after Ben Ross. Souths are very close to signing Frank Pritchard :D

Both Rhys Wesser & Frank Pritchard will be at Souths next season .

monkey1

Juniors
Let me repeat, we are not after Ben Ross. Souths are very close to signing Frank Pritchard :D

Both Rhys Wesser & Frank Pritchard will be at Souths next season .
You are an idiot!!!! Prichard no Wesser maybe. Prichard not leaving for us maybe elsewhere but not us.

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Pritchard will not leave Penrith for another Nrl club. If he gets an early release it will be play in the English super league or yawnion in France.
unless he change his mind:? again and again and again

Edwahu

Bench
I'm sure Penrith would gladly release Pritchard to Canberra if it meant Elliot could get Carney.

mxlegend99

Referee
Pritchard won't leave the Panthers for another team in the NRL. He wants big money, and unless those teams are looking to pay double what Panthers are, he will be looking at other sports.

Aside from the Doggies, no team is going to have ~$500k a season to make it worth while to change teams. He would also need a release from us to move on, and we aren't going to grant him a release unless we can get a similar quality replacement for a position we're weak in.

The only player who could potentially do that, is Todd Carney.

Status
Not open for further replies.