What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty tenuous I know, but the speculation is based largely on the fact that he has just ditched his manager and signed up an Australian management company.

Big Mick

Referee
Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to have James Graham here. Awesome talent.

IMO would make as much of an impact as Burgess

Big Mick

Referee
Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to have James Graham here. Awesome talent.

IMO would make as much of an impact as Burgess

perverse

Referee
the knights admin should be selling their kidneys to get Graham on the books. bet they're not, though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea i get a Feilden vibe from Graham actually'
i think he'd be a star here and im all about the Raiders getting him on our roster, but id be shocked if he came here

Raider_69

Post Whore
David Milne - Souths to replace Wesser

wouldnt surprise me
the guys stuck between a rock and a hard place

Too good for premier league, not better than Dugan
Id like to see us hang on to him until we know what dugan's doing long term but if Dugan signs on the dotted line i think the only right thing to do would be to release him
he's got issues defensively and a bit shakey under the high ball but he's a damn good fullback.

skeepe

Immortal
If the Raiders are happy to let Milne go, my confidence of Dugan re-signing has increased tenfold.

Bench
If the Raiders are happy to let Milne go, my confidence of Dugan re-signing has increased tenfold.
You would hope so,just hope you don't lose both while trying to get Dugan to sign,assuming the Chooks havent already got an agreement,not legally of course.

perverse

Referee
Kyle O'Donnell rumoured to be close to signing with the Knights... with them also having ongoing talks with big brother Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.