What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Vai Vai is nowhere near the player Talanoa is. He has very poor defence. The only reason that Talanoa won't stay is because of a much bigger offer.

I hope with the cap increase we can keep Talanoa
Are you up in Brissy the weekend Mr Hewson ?

gronkathon

First Grade
He has behaved himself well but is in a pretty big queue at the moment for a halves slot. Sheens is looking at him as a bench utility at best for right now.

He would go well with Thurston

nqcowboy87

Bench
whens shannon walkers contract finish with the titans i think if given an opportunity somewhere a change is as good as a holiday, i mean he signed with the titans in year 11 back in 05 so hes been contracted to them for a while

Stagger eel

Staff member
whens shannon walkers contract finish with the titans i think if given an opportunity somewhere a change is as good as a holiday, i mean he signed with the titans in year 11 back in 05 so hes been contracted to them for a while

I can't see Walker playing anymore than 20 first grade games in his career, he would represent Australia in 7's or touch footy but I just can't see him nab a regular NRL spot unless he improves his defence by 100%

nqcowboy87

Bench
I can't see Walker playing anymore than 20 first grade games in his career, he would represent Australia in 7's or touch footy but I just can't see him nab a regular NRL spot unless he improves his defence by 100%

thats what im saying, if he went somewhere out of his comfort zone and had a go, he could be anything

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
don't think we'd need him mate. John Morris is currently playing great football and is pushing NSW selection.

i know he is but you would never pass on bedsie. the reason i just said it is that obviously cronulla is like a big brother club to newcastle and obviosuly buderus would rather go to newcastle, but since they have degois i think his 2nd choice would obviously be to go to the sharks. with the money barret will free up plus others we should have some cash for hopefully a storm big name (preferably inglis) and one other and even though morris is killing every time he plays, id probably take buderus over him

Status
Not open for further replies.