What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Jeremy Smith to Newcastle or Cronulla according to the Telegraph.

The Warriors supposedly want an answer from Steve Matai today so we might hear something.

Sleep

Juniors
I certainly hope not. Elliott needs to stop picking up old buddies from Canberra that we don't need.

Tom Ace

Bench
Jeremy Smith to Newcastle or Cronulla according to the Telegraph.

The Warriors supposedly want an answer from Steve Matai today so we might hear something.

What's going on with Jeremy Smith?! I rate him highly and it seems only teams that are struggling are after him.

Still can't work out why the Dragons are letting him go.

What's going on with Jeremy Smith?! I rate him highly and it seems only teams that are struggling are after him.

Still can't work out why the Dragons are letting him go.

007094-mark-gasnier-queensland-reds-super-14.jpg

AuDragon

Juniors
Interesting. The fact that someone very much resembling Cronk spent yesterday in Canberra touring the facilities begs to differ.
I'm not going to argue if that's what you saw. Especially given the fact that when it comes to transfers, what is a lie today will be true tomorrow! :sarcasm:

Bro Bear

Juniors
I hope there are some substainable rumours about Souths getting new players. Their forwards have taken a hiding with injuries but they need one new prop and/or second rower. The club needs some new backs - 5/8 for depth, centre and a fullback to replace Wesser. Also someone to replace Crocker - his body cannot handle football anymore - always injuried. Please some positive news soon.

Last edited:

Bench
I hope there are some substainable rumours about Souths getting new players. Their forwards have taken a hiding with injuries but they need one new prop and/or second rower. The club needs some new backs - 5/8 for depth, centre and a fullback to replace Wesser. Also someone to replace Crocker - his body cannot handle football anymore - always injuried. Please some positive news soon.
Souths have more props than other team,it is just that a lot are injured,Crocker has another 2 or 3 years left on his contract so he ain't going anywhere soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.