What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
from a reliable Warriors insider (posting on another site) James Gavet to the Bulldogs.
Bit of a blow to the Warriors depth - NSW prop of the year.

Don't know much about him if im honest all i know is hes a prop and goes alright. Good depth i guess helps replace some seeing we lose paea, hodgson, armit etc in the props this year.

cb4

First Grade
mmmm, not a big fan of gibbs. however i think you got a gun in fafita or however u spell it.

Im not a massive fan of Gibbs, but he is a leader, is well respected (look at the out cry from the Tigers players over him being shafted) has played finals football, and his a merkin.

Fifita is rocks and diamonds, but still better than Mannah.

And there it is folks...a bunnies fan rejecting Todd carney coz they couldn't nab him!

I'd rather carney over Kelly

:lol:

Carney and Kelly will be a good halves combination.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Doubt it why would Wayne want him, also word was that if they snagged cuthbertson they were done as cap pressure was huge also wasn't going to go ahead unless mika left which we all know he has.

rnb11

Juniors
He won't be in the top 25, it'll be included into the 2nd tier cap which the Knights still have room to move

The Joker

Juniors
It was in the Newcastle Herald about Laurie. He played in the Newcastle local league towards the end of this year after penrith dumped him. He's apart the Anthony Mundine crew now so I would expect an article about him to taking up boxing and becoming a muslim soon

rnb11

Juniors
Laurie isn't fully in with them like Corey Paterson or QC, he was just at the fight for support along with Inglis, Rose and Tahu

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
Laurie definately isn't with Khodar Nasser, he's probably just a friend/distant relative of Mundine like most Indigenous seem to be

natheel

Coach
:lol:

Carney and Kelly will be a good halves combination.

This may be true but I'd still rather carney. Kelly did sweet f**k all at parra he showed alot of potential but that's about it tbh

Would it be

6. Kelly
7. Carney

What other halfbacks would contend because I think Todd will play 6.

M2D2

Bench
Thats what i want in the long term. But most sharks fans want the chad to harden up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.