What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslife

Coach
I could see DCE playing for the Broncos some day... Got no inside word, just think it might happen

Wouldn't surprise me some time down the track. But at the moment the rumour is he wants a significant increase on his current contract at Manly and has a get out clause if need be

BunniesMan

Immortal
Round 1 2013 and I reckon it's an even money bet that both Foran and DCE are no longer north of the Harbour. Who would have picked that as recently as 6 weeks ago?

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Forans manager reckons there is absolutely no truth to the rumours, Foran is contracted to the eagles until 2014 and has not been in any discussions otherwise???
REported in todays manly daily see below....

MANLY Sea Eagles legend Geoff Toovey has hit back at reports he and coach Des Hasler have fallen out amid claims he could take the reins from the two-time premiership winner before his contract ends.
Reports surfaced today that the two had come to bitter blows after it was revealed the Bulldogs were trying to sign Manly playmaker Kieran Foran for the 2013 season - the same year Hasler will switch to Belmore.
The matter was set for discussion at a Sea Eagles board meeting yesterday as rumours circled that Hasler could be sent packing early.
But Toovey, who will replace Hasler once his contract expires, said he has no plans to start the job before the end of next season.
``The club said they were committed to Des from day one and nothing’s changed that I’m aware of,’’ he said.
``There’s been no falling out between between me and Des. The whole thing has just been made up.’‘
While the Bulldogs declined to comment on the matter today, Foran’s manager was quick to hose down reports the five-eighth was considering a switch to the Canterbury Bulldogs under Hasler.
Paul Sutton told the Manly Daily his star client was on contract until 2014 and had not been in any talks to follow Hasler across town.
``There’s absolutely no truth to it at all,’’ he said.
``(The Bulldogs) haven’t approached us and we haven’t approached them.
``These stories come out and we scratch our heads.’‘
A spokeswoman for the Sea Eagles said Hasler would not comment on the reports.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I don't even think that is the correct manager for foran, for one.

and two the club are in discussions now offering him something to depart aren't they.

safe to say pretty much all media stuff at the moment is all over the shop.

you would have rocks in your head not to think the dogs will chase foran be it now or 2013.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I could see DCE playing for the Broncos some day... Got no inside word, just think it might happen

DCE's career will continue to prosper if he signs with a club like the Broncos who have a proven track record of success and a winning culture.

Can't say the same thing for LOL@50uff$. Once you join the joke of the league your career is pretty much on a downward spiral.

POPEYE

Coach
DCE's career will continue to prosper if he signs with a club like the Broncos who have a proven track record of success and a winning culture.

Can't say the same thing for LOL@50uff$. Once you join the joke of the league your career is pretty much on a downward spiral.

Words of wisdom from an intellectual athlete

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lussick said he hopes Manly want to keep him, doesn't sound like he wants to leave.

lol..you haven't been around that long have you?..does anyone else other than yourself get sucked by the usual company line by every NRL player that has played the game?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
lol..you haven't been around that long have you?..does anyone else other than yourself get sucked by the usual company line by every NRL player that has played the game?

Bu..bu..butt he read it in the paper! Just like Des will never leave manly and he will be back to brag on the dogs forum when he re-signs with manly!

oh and manly has no problems while we are at it, its all the dogs fault that people are joining them. especially des for less money!

ceagle

Bench
Ok, I should believe rumors from the telecrap rather then the player himself directly saying he hopes the club wants him to stay?

ceagle

Bench
Bu..bu..butt he read it in the paper! Just like Des will never leave manly and he will be back to brag on the dogs forum when he re-signs with manly!

oh and manly has no problems while we are at it, its all the dogs fault that people are joining them. especially des for less money!
bu..bu..but I didn't read it in a paper. Idiot.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
bu..bu..but I didn't read it in a paper. Idiot.

bu...bu...butt des will never join the bulldogs and i'll be back when he re-signs with manly!

oh and foran is re-signed till 20123 and his clause doesn't change things.

oh and there is no problems with manly at all its all the bulldogs fault!

I'LL BE BACK ONCE WE WIN LOTTERY!

ceagle

Bench
Bu..Bu..But that is what ceagle says!

His strike rate is 0.00000% do you dare question it...
I said that did I? All I said was we have no idea on what the situation is with the get-out clauses. Nice trying to make up shit which I didn't say, sad that is what you have to result to.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I said that did I? All I said was we have no idea on what the situation is with the get-out clauses. Nice trying to make up shit which I didn't say, sad that is what you have to result to.

You've been talking mass crap for a while on forums for the dogs. your clueless even your own manly fans laugh.

ceagle

Bench
You've been talking mass crap for a while on forums for the dogs. your clueless even your own manly fans laugh.
:sarcasm: Dodging the subject and rambling on about something else. Done polluting this thread with you, all I tried was to discuss rumors in here but you try to shut down anything I say with comments that don't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts