What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
What are the major inaccuracies?

I never said they were major, they're usually just a year off here or there. Just like with Tasi who I had confirmed today is definitely with the Roosters for another two seasons.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I think Cleary will definitely put a offer in for Maloney as well for 2013. Especially with both Walsh and Burns off contract.

RWB

Bench
I think Cleary will definitely put a offer in for Maloney as well for 2013. Especially with both Walsh and Burns off contract.

They'd be crazy not to re-sign Walsh & surely they'd back Seijka/Austin to get the other position.

Silent Knight

First Grade
And why the obsession with the Tigers and the salary cap Politis? That's two threads you've raised today. What agenda are you running when all you've offered thus far is baseless speculation? Do you work at the Telecrap? Do you actually have any credible source that suggests the Tigers are rorting the cap?

no name

Referee
And why the obsession with the Tigers and the salary cap Politis? That's two threads you've raised today. What agenda are you running when all you've offered thus far is baseless speculation? Do you work at the Telecrap? Do you actually have any credible source that suggests the Tigers are rorting the cap?

Politis is to the Tigers what Raiders Premiers is to the Dragons.

Politis

Juniors
I dispise cheats, I might start three threads,I spoke to Beau Ryan and I own a car yard! Do you require anymore info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts