What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie7798

First Grade
:lol: What a steaming load of turd. He knew exactly what he was doing, as did the rest of those melbourne big names

100% if you sign the contract that eats up 20% of the teams salary cap and slater inglis and cronk are all signed as well yoh would have to be a moron not to know something was up

mxlegend99

Referee
I thought Cameron Smith was his own manager at the time of signing his contract? In which case he couldn't possibly have not known that they were doing the dodgy. But I might be remembering incorrectly.

DeeJ

Bench
If I'm not mistaken he was calling Anthony Griffin a moron for hiring Kearney / letting him have any say on recruitment, not the guy who posted it :p

Correct, Griffin and Kearney are the morons. And possibly Andrew Gee.

POPEYE

Coach
:lol: What a steaming load of turd. He knew exactly what he was doing, as did the rest of those melbourne big names

C'mon ol' mate, Smith could have kept a secret as well as Lockyer, Gasnier, Fittler, Thurston or umpteen others who are 'loyal' . . . Al Capone only came unstuck because of a careless bookkeeper

hitman82

Bench
New twist in the Sam Tomkins > Warriors saga. Now we rumoured to be signing his younger brother Logan (21 year old rake) as part of the deal. Wouldn't mind if Joel joined us too... it'd be like a miniature Burgess-style clan team. Hah.

Charlie124

First Grade
Mal Meninga ---> Cowboys Coach

Just caught the end of it on the radio this arvo, I think Mal is on a good wicket as it is and it seems like it would be a strange move if it happened. So I don't give this rumour much credit.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Mal Meninga ---> Cowboys Coach

Just caught the end of it on the radio this arvo, I think Mal is on a good wicket as it is and it seems like it would be a strange move if it happened. So I don't give this rumour much credit.

That would be interesting. Would he want to continue coaching Qld? Would the QRL allow it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts