What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
Cute, he's not Sonny Bill Williams - he can't just board a plane to Sydney without the Warriors wanting to release him. Considering they re-signed him last year to a long term deal, I doubt they'll be agreeing to that.

Has he not been in and out of first grade this year? What was that based on?

Patorick

Staff member
Aaron Woods isn't that great.

He scored 2 tries against a below average Panthers team earlier in the year. Big whoop.
Would be a great get, but don't see it happening.

Like Tim Grant, I do believe he'll stay loyal (for more money than Manly can offer).

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Has he not been in and out of first grade this year? What was that based on?

The wonderful land of make believe?

Johnson has started every game this year. The Panthers game he was pulled after 50 minutes and was not too happy at the time, and that's where these rumours started from and no doubt prompted a couple of clubs to ask the question.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Strong rumours circulating about Chad Townsend going to either the Warriors or the Tigers.

Anthony Tupou -> Manly on a 2 year deal.

Ben Roberts -> London Broncos

Nathan Friend -> Parramatta on a 1 year deal.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Play hooker,another Stuart master stroke.

I've been informed that if we get Robson, he will play halfback and Sandow will play 5/8.

Not Robson's biggest fan, but he's definitely an improvement on Kelly, and his 2013 form is pretty good.

BranVan3000

Coach
The wonderful land of make believe?

Johnson has started every game this year. The Panthers game he was pulled after 50 minutes and was not too happy at the time, and that's where these rumours started from and no doubt prompted a couple of clubs to ask the question.

I never said anything about Johnson, I was talking about Hurrell.

natheel

Coach
Strong rumours circulating about Chad Townsend going to either the Warriors or the Tigers.

Friend would be an alright signing actually. Much better than Keating

jason taylor

Bench

I feel sorry for the London Broncos, replacing Craig Gower with Ben Roberts. No wonder they are shit.

Tupou would be a great signing for Manly, he's been in career best form lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts