What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
What's the go with Horo? I thought he has been pretty good for Parra previously but he was barely in first grade this year.

Earl

Coach
Will be playing for the Kiwi's this time next year if he signs with Melbourne.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Johns Bros rarely (if ever) get these things right though.

That's what I thought as well. Matty has already said at different times that Kearney and Kidwell are certainties. Now Joey says Sheens.

Next week it'll be someone else, but if you throw enough shit against a wall eventually something will stick and then we'll never hear the end of how they were right (typical journo tactic).

ramraider275

Juniors
That's what I thought as well. Matty has already said at different times that Kearney and Kidwell are certainties. Now Joey says Sheens.

Next week it'll be someone else, but if you throw enough shit against a wall eventually something will stick and then we'll never hear the end of how they were right (typical journo tactic).

100% AGREE there's hype around who's coaching where , the Johns guys are off IMO

If Bellamy is clever he could use this as a bidding war...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts