What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramraider275

Juniors
Disappointed Frances. When I saw that you had the last post I was hoping for more of your genius like

Inglis >>>> Roosters
Pearce >>>> Parra
Sandow >>>> Broncos
Hannant >>>> Warriors
Mateo >>>> Souths

LMAO Hannant won't come to us, we aren't struggling in the props that's for sure and Mateo will only walk if they give Ando another shot LOL can't see either, Hannant would be handy for experience and Mateo's partner works in the Warriors hq in Marketing...:D

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
LMAO Hannant won't come to us, we aren't struggling in the props that's for sure and Mateo will only walk if they give Ando another shot LOL can't see either, Hannant would be handy for experience and Mateo's partner works in the Warriors hq in Marketing...:D

images

Big Tim

First Grade
Disappointed Frances. When I saw that you had the last post I was hoping for more of your genius like

Inglis >>>> Roosters
Pearce >>>> Parra
Sandow >>>> Broncos
Hannant >>>> Warriors
Mateo >>>> Souths

Just giving some a second chance to read the post.

aussie7798

First Grade
Inglis >>>> Bulldogs
Pearce >>>> Canterbury
Sandow >>>> Dogs
Hannant >>>> Berries
Mateo >>>> Bulldogs

RWB

Bench
Joel Romelo is also on the outer... surely that'd put them in the race for Folau now..

Strong rumour that Jennings to the Dragons is a done deal and he has already signed.

Interesting.

Given our clean out process and the money he's on I wouldn't be devastated.

But that all depends on how much of the contract the dragons would take I guess.

Given the money he's on I'd be dissapointed if it was any less than 400k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts