What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
So you reckon Manly have put him up in an obvious PR campaign because they know he is a great chance of leaving do you?:sarcasm:

He basically rules out the Warriors in the interview, so I guess he must be a massive chance of leaving in about 2 months time, because Manly had no other player to choose from for this exercise...read between the lines....

He's advertising a jersey for 2015 not campaigning for anything to do with season 2016

He's their highest profile player at the moment of course they will use him to advertise things while he's still contracted to the club. Doesn't mean he's a definite to stay

shiznit

Coach
So you reckon Manly have put him up in an obvious PR campaign because they know he is a great chance of leaving do you?:sarcasm:

He basically rules out the Warriors in the interview, so I guess he must be a massive chance of leaving in about 2 months time, because Manly had no other player to choose from for this exercise...read between the lines....
:lol:

Shut the f**k up fool... You said he was going to announce that he resigned with Manly.... :lol:

I agree that he looks like he has ruled out going to the Warriors... But him wearing the Nines Jersey doesn't indicate anything.... That's a 2015 jersey... He's a Manly player in 2015...

His decision is for season 2016 onwards.... He could still sign with the Roosters, Dogs or Eels.

The Pip

Juniors
:lol:

Shut the f**k up fool... You said he was going to announce that he resigned with Manly.... :lol:

I agree that he looks like he has ruled out going to the Warriors... But him wearing the Nines Jersey doesn't indicate anything.... That's a 2015 jersey... He's a Manly player in 2015...

His decision is for season 2016 onwards.... He could still sign with the Roosters, Dogs or Eels.

Bet ya he don't sign with anyone but Manly Shitzforbrains.

shiznit

Coach
It'd be such a horrible day for Raiders fans if we ended up with that feral piece of sh*t.

He's just a typical, dirty kiwi.

:roll:

DogR16.jpg

nrlnrl

First Grade
Whoever Trent Merrin plays for next year, Mole & others will claim "you heard it here first" - they're already answering questions about different teams having signed him with "not done yet" for a few different teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts