What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters chasing Carney again. FMD would love to have their accountants and friends in high places.

Hahahahaha this coming from a broncos supporter, just take a look at the teams you have had when you have won premierships!!

I love how you f**ktards carry on every time a player is rumoured to come to our club, like it is always true and we have actually signed them and have the entire Australian and New Zealand test teams in our squad, and have won 20 of the past 25 premierships!

I f**king love the jealousy, hate and severe butt hurt, just be sure to keep on bringing it!! ;-) :D :D :D

Daniel Tupou to the Tigers for 2016 with SKD possibly joining him but less likely

I would say SKD most likely to be going to St Helens or some other ESL team. But then again, according to the experts on here we never let any players go and just keep on buying Australian and NZ rep players, with a squad of 156 players to choose from.

I wonder where SBW is though, he must be out injured??? :? :?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Tupou is as good as gone.

With Maloney, RTS and Fergo still to retain for 2016 there's no way we'll be able to afford Toops... who will probably get 500k thrown at him but some stupid club.

A key to Premiership success is dirt cheap wingers. Souffs showed it last year and we did the year before. As did Melbourne in 2012 and so on. They can be quality players, but you don't want them on much money as that needs to go to the spine and forwards.

We'll recycle next year... SKD and Toops out on good money. Joe Burgess, Nene MacDonald and Latrell Mitchell in there place for half the money.

ram raid

Bench
Roosters and Souths are gonna have to experience what Manly went through this year. These teams have to give away some players.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Is that based on newspaper articles or Do you know it will happen?

I know a few sources that say he's weighing up his options. Fair enough I say, he'll have to wait at least 2 years before he can get a spot over Issac Luke and there are teams out there screaming for a quality hooker. He'll be a great player imo.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I rate McInness very highly. Fantastic young hooker and given the face that Issac Luke is entrenched as the starter, a club in need of a hooker would be stupid NOT TO talk to his manager and offer him good money to be their starting hooker.

natheel

Coach
Tupou is as good as gone.

With Maloney, RTS and Fergo still to retain for 2016 there's no way we'll be able to afford Toops... who will probably get 500k thrown at him but some stupid club.

A key to Premiership success is dirt cheap wingers. Souffs showed it last year and we did the year before. As did Melbourne in 2012 and so on. They can be quality players, but you don't want them on much money as that needs to go to the spine and forwards.

We'll recycle next year... SKD and Toops out on good money. Joe Burgess, Nene MacDonald and Latrell Mitchell in there place for half the money.

I heard Eels were looking at him but now looking at keeping Hopoate, Folau and Sandow as priority

rabbitohs95

Bench
I rate McInness very highly. Fantastic young hooker and given the face that Issac Luke is entrenched as the starter, a club in need of a hooker would be stupid NOT TO talk to his manager and offer him good money to be their starting hooker.

I'd like to see us re-sign him until the end of 2017 where Issac Luke's contract ends as well and then see what happens there. He's still only 20 and would need more time to develop imo but i'll be happy if he gets a starting spot elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts