What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tim Grant to Souths is a done deal. You heard it here third. Massive coup. The ideal replacement for Sam.

Our next big announcement will be Fergy.

The Eagle

Juniors
A f**kwit??? Don't be jealous you already are one.

Bullying and cyber bullying is a low dog act, I'm no fan of his but people should tread carefully, there's a distinctive difference between a ribbing and just bullying to be a cool kid, bullys are bigger losers than their victims and in a perfect society would be punished corperally

MrAnonymous

Bench
Bullying and cyber bullying is a low dog act, I'm no fan of his but people should tread carefully, there's a distinctive difference between a ribbing and just bullying to be a cool kid, bullys are bigger losers than their victims and in a perfect society would be punished corperally

:lol:

If someone gets upset about what some anonymous merkin says on a forum, they must have some f**ked up shit wrong with them.

Is this classed as bullying these days, calling someone a f**kwit on a forum ?

The Eagle

Juniors
:lol:

If someone gets upset about what some anonymous merkin says on a forum, they must have some f**ked up shit wrong with them.

Is this classed as bullying these days, calling someone a f**kwit on a forum ?

Nah bullying is consistent attacks to look cool in front of the crowd, reeks of cowardice

Son of Minto

Bench

Shut up you wanker

POPEYE

Coach

Are you infering Mr A is trying to bully me or are you just speaking in general. If the bloke really wanted to put the bully on he have a go at me in Redfaces. Nah, he 's just taking the piss . . . doesn't require any ticker and is harmless

Bench
Te'o -> French Rugby

Heard it from Brent Read.

Good riddance,never liked him,the WestsTigers got him from school and stuck with him and helped him through all his injuries.
As soon as he was healthy and playing he signed with the Bronco's,never even tried for the second half of the year after signing with the bronco's.
Resulted in Corey Payne knocking him out at training for not trying,Corey you legend.
Then he ups and leaves Brisbane for souths,now we hear he wants out again,no loyalty and no morals no worries see ya later Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts