What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I love the "you heard it here first" line in all Bunniesman's "scoops".

Translates to: I read it in the paper and am posting here cos I am in the know.............

Every scoop you post BM ends up wrong.

cb4

First Grade
How do you have a spot open in your top 25. I understand that you need to be paying 25 players at least the minimum wages of $80k or so

And we are.

But if a player gets released mid season, we will have the vacancy to accomodate him. And the money.

BunniesMan

Immortal
This couldn't be any further from the truth.

We still have a top 25 spot available, and had big oney to throw at Fergo in the offseason.

Our cap has been managed almost to a tee. Almost.

Lol giving Fifita 700k a year isn't managing a cap to a tee...

cb4

First Grade
Can't see that happening you need a top 25 registered with the league.

We have a top 25 registered with the league. But one of our 20's players is on the bare minimum.

It is the same thing we did in 2011 when we got Sam Tagaese mid season.

Lol giving Fifita 700k a year isn't managing a cap to a tee...

1) 700k will not be coming off our cap.

2) Your offer for Fifita was worth more than ours.

We have a top 25 registered with the league. But one of our 20's players is on the bare minimum.

It is the same thing we did in 2011 when we got Sam Tagaese mid season.

1) 700k will not be coming off our cap.

2) Your offer for Fifita was worth more than ours.

Perhaps this is correct but I can guarantee that it would have had a larger 3rd party component than your offer.

We actually have sponsors and companies willing to support our team.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Where did it say Souths offer was more than Sharks offer? Reports I read suggested Sharks offered $700,000 per season and Rabbitohs offered $650,000 per season.

cb4

First Grade
Perhaps this is correct but I can guarantee that it would have had a larger 3rd party component than your offer.

We actually have sponsors and companies willing to support our team.

No doubt, but that's not what I said, I said your offer was more than ours, and it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts