What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaza88z

Coach
Ah, the first link was nothing so you dug a little deeper.

You're all class aren't you, about as much as I expected though it must be said.

Canard

Immortal
Out of interest would an ASADA ban mean salary cap exemption? No other suspension does to my knowledge.

insert.pause

First Grade
Out of interest would an ASADA ban mean salary cap exemption? No other suspension does to my knowledge.

No need for an exemption, a club has grounds to sack any player found guilty of a charge by ASADA, it's a COC breach and the NRL would deregister their contract anyway.

Last edited:

unbreaK

Juniors
Learn how to read and interpret the English language.

Perhaps you should learn to read, the post made no sense.

"It's been weird not having a feeling of disgust towards the Broncos"
"That feeling is all but gone"

If the feeling is all but gone, the only feeling he can be referring to can be the one of disgust, so he's saying that he no longer feels any disgust towards the Broncos... /Englishlesson'd

Alpha

Juniors
Perhaps you should learn to read, the post made no sense.

"It's been weird not having a feeling of disgust towards the Broncos"
"That feeling is all but gone"

If the feeling is all but gone, the only feeling he can be referring to can be the one of disgust, so he's saying that he no longer feels any disgust towards the Broncos... /Englishlesson'd

Are you a legit spastic?

He's saying that he DID NOT have any feelings of disgust towards the Broncos, however from the choice of words it's clear that he once felt this way.

So stating that the feeling is gone means that he is back to having feelings of disgust towards the Broncos.

de$$ie

Juniors
Ah, the first link was nothing so you dug a little deeper.

You're all class aren't you, about as much as I expected though it must be said.

I thought you might have had a brain and could have put 2 and 2 together in the first place. I guess I foolishly overestimated the intelligence of someone from the bogan capital of Australia.

Keep your head in the sand.

unbreaK

Juniors
Are you a legit spastic?

He's saying that he DID NOT have any feelings of disgust towards the Broncos, however from the choice of words it's clear that he once felt this way.

So stating that the feeling is gone means that he is back to having feelings of disgust towards the Broncos.

You're so f**king geniused ROFL.

"he DID NOT have any feelings of disgust towards the Broncos"
"So stating that the feeling is gone means that he is back to having feelings of disgust towards the Broncos"

The feeling of not having any feelings is gone?

ALL THEM FEELS

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It's not the best constructed sentence but it's pretty obvious what he's saying.

He's saying that the WEIRD feeling he recently experienced because he doesn't hate the Broncos as much as he used to is gone, as the hate has returned with their recent actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts