What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Looks like Manly is dusting off the bow and quiver and going after the King's deer once again, there's little choice when looking at starvation . . . recycling or planting a crop apparently out of the question if the coach doesn't have a green thumb

Patorick

Staff member
Woods -> Manly rumor's been around for a while.

Not going to happen.

Move on tiny teddies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
quite a few people on Twitter saying Cameron Smith will reject big offer from Broncos to stay with Storm - no idea when this will be official

quite a few people on Twitter saying Cameron Smith will reject big offer from Broncos to stay with Storm - no idea when this will be official

I thought he would anyway. The media thought Cronk was was going to Souths a few years back and Bellamy to the Dragons last year. It never happened, I think they were just after a few more $$ signs before they recommitted to the Storm. It will be Billy's turn next year.

Kiwi

First Grade

Would not surprise me TBH. I would love him to come to the Broncos, but I won't be over put out if he doesn't. It will mean we will make a really big money play for someone like next in line QLD hooker Friend or DCE

Kiwi

First Grade
I thought he would anyway. The media thought Cronk was was going to Souths a few years back and Bellamy to the Dragons last year. It never happened, I think they were just after a few more $$ signs before they recommitted to the Storm. It will be Billy's turn next year.

Of the big three Billy is the one I would consider most likely to leave the Storm. He has had a lot of injuries recently, ones that just wont go away, a big payday will be more appealing for him. I can see Slater finishing with the Cowboys who will offer him big money.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Epalahame Lauaki to the Dragons, has been mentioned on the Dragons Forum for a while now & seems to be more than likely to happen

matrightyeh

Juniors
lol very true
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

POPEYE

Coach
Is this thread a place to start rumours or relay them . . . silly question, little difference really

Status
Not open for further replies.