What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chigurh

You think Broncos came into this season having just left that cap space empty? Hodges retirement was known for awhile and that money would have been accounted for and swallowed up by higher second year payments for Milford, upgrades to others etc

If Hodges money was readily available they would have been in the market for a centre a lot earlier

Which off contract player would they have gone after?

Franko

Juniors
I was told last night in a Mascot club that expect South's to announce some big news on James Roberts very soon. To me that means absolutely nothing. Got a tip for a horse yesterday that ran dead last so believe nothing !!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Broncos release Copley they get Roberts

If Souths release Grant they get Roberts

St George I'm not sure about as Packer has now been cleared. I can't see St George having 400k spare. Maybe 250k.

Actually with Farrell leaving St George may have enough without releasing anyone.

redvscotty

First Grade
The Mole on twitter is saying the Dragons are officially out of the race.

I guess that means we play him at FB and Dugan in the Centres.

ram raid

Bench
Rabbits might be a chance to sign f**kface cause he's a Sydney boy and has the Kuri connection. It must be a huge thrill to share personal space with Greg Inglis. Someone I know once landed in an elevator with him - just the two of them, face to face. What an experience that would be.

Parra47

Juniors
Coupley is a solid player with some good ball skills. Had an injury interupted year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts