What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDougall

First Grade
Sironen has looked like he was about to break out for three years.

But I think the Titans are signing Damien Sironen not Curtis.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Not to sure of this one myself, but.....

Hurrell -> English rugby.

I would believe it, if he hasn't gone to his manager and said find me something else already it'd surprise me. And right about now I'd probably say off you go and we'll look to sign someone like a Dean Whare, not necessarily someone who is a world-beater but gives us consistency.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I would believe it, if he hasn't gone to his manager and said find me something else already it'd surprise me. And right about now I'd probably say off you go and we'll look to sign someone like a Dean Whare, not necessarily someone who is a world-beater but gives us consistency.

I wouldn't shed any tears either. His 1-2 highlight reel moments a match aren't really worth the constant handling errors, poor defense and lazy moments.

Frosties.

Juniors
I've heard that Leeds have signed Matt Ballin from next season as replacement for Paul Aiton who is going to Catalan Dragons

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
It's already confirmed re- Laumape
He's the bigger loss between himself and Hurrell
That's quite telling considering how good Hurrell can be on his day (but how often does he have these days?

cb4

First Grade
Tim Moltzens brother in law put up a picture on social media last week about congratulating him on his move to Manly for next year.

I had a bender to celebrate as he was just about a lock to come to Cronulla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts