What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfoord

Juniors
Because Hodges is retiring, the Lurker has started up with his BS Inglis to Broncos rumour ...

IMO, it is a case if the Lurker adding 2+2 and getting 22

carcharias

Immortal
Tim Moltzens brother in law put up a picture on social media last week about congratulating him on his move to Manly for next year.

I had a bender to celebrate as he was just about a lock to come to Cronulla.

f**k you kept that quiet.

Has signed with the Leeds Rhinos. Paul Aiton has signed with Catalans Dragons.

You sure of this?

Haven't seen it reported anywhere as official.

They were chasing him but his preference is to stay in Aus as he has a personal training business on the Northern Beaches that he is trying to kick along for life after footy.

Kiwi

First Grade
Because Hodges is retiring, the Lurker has started up with his BS Inglis to Broncos rumour ...

IMO, it is a case if the Lurker adding 2+2 and getting 22

Like you said BS rumour, wont happen and personally I don't want it to. We have all our bases covered and we have some brilliant young talent coming through and you'd think K Nikorima will be our post Boyd Fullback at this stage and Kahu will be our 2016 centre to replace Hodges at centre unless Copely shines.

nrlnrl

First Grade
You sure of this?

They were chasing him but his preference is to stay in Aus as he has a personal training business on the Northern Beaches that he is trying to kick along for life after footy.

maybe that's why it was posted in Rumoured Signings

cb4

First Grade
f**k you kept that quiet.

I am keeping most things quiet now mate.

You sure of this?

Not official but I was told the financial package from Leeds is far better than anything here and he doesn't want to play against Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts