What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed you assume this is fact and you seem to know how much the eels will pay for Tupou. Yet you seem to forget Tupou is from Parramatta.

Showing once again your knowledge.

He's from Parramatta. Derp.

Daniel Tupou played his junior football for the Berala Bears which is in the Canterbury Bulldogs junior league. He could not crack the Bulldogs junior rep teams so, on advice from Fui Fui Moi Moi, he then moved to the Guildford Owls in the Parramatta District Junior Rugby League and cracked the Eels Toyota Cup teams in 2010 and 2011. However the Eels didn't use him in first grade.

The Roosters signed him for season 2012 when he made his debut in Round 24 v Canberra.

As such next time you call someone a derp, I suggest you know your facts. He is originally from the Berala Bears, which is not in Parramatta.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Daniel Tupou played his junior football for the Berala Bears which is in the Canterbury Bulldogs junior league. He could not crack the Bulldogs junior rep teams so, on advice from Fui Fui Moi Moi, he then moved to the Guildford Owls in the Parramatta District Junior Rugby League and cracked the Eels Toyota Cup teams in 2010 and 2011. However the Eels didn't use him in first grade.

The Roosters signed him for season 2012 when he made his debut in Round 24 v Canberra.

As such next time you call someone a derp, I suggest you know your facts. He is originally from the Berala Bears, which is not in Parramatta.

I consider the fact he played junior football for the Eels before going to the Roosters as him having come from Parramatta to the Roosters.

Thanks for the lesson though teach.

POPEYE

Coach
I'm amazed you assume this is fact and you seem to know how much the eels will pay for Tupou. Yet you seem to forget Tupou is from Parramatta.

What does where a player comes from before he plays NRL matter, if there was a team called Vagina you'd say he was a junior

Stranga

Juniors

:lol:

I'm well aware that before he got a start in first grade for Easts that he was on the books at Parra.

Doesn't change the fact that they're buying yet another representative player.

Watmong, Hopoate, Scott, Foran, that's a massive investment in rep players from other teams in just the past 2 seasons.

Just get some good juniors and develop them ffs.

Noise

Coach

I'm well aware that before he got a start in first grade for Easts that he was on the books at Parra.

Watmong, Hopoate, Scott, Foran, that's a massive investment in rep players from other teams in just the past 2 seasons.

Jennings, SBW, Ferguson, Maloney

Bench

Throw in Gordon and how do they fit them in.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I know the term ''junior" is contentious, but the following players came through our lower ranks and made their First Grade debuts at Parramatta:

Tepai Moeroa
Ryan Morgan
Pauli Pauli
Tim Mannah
Junior Paulo
Semi Radradra
Vai Toutai

We also gave Bevan French a pathway to NRL footy.

So, in summary - Penrith, Easts, Canterbury and Canberra go on spending sprees, and it's ok.

We lose an elite player in Hayne, sign some quality players after being shit for years - but we're not developing playets?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I know the term ''junior" is contentious, but the following players came through our lower ranks and made their First Grade debuts at Parramatta:

Tepai Moeroa
Ryan Morgan
Pauli Pauli
Tim Mannah
Junior Paulo
Semi Radradra
Vai Toutai

We also gave Bevan French a pathway to NRL footy.

So, in summary - Penrith, Easts, Canterbury and Canberra go on spending sprees, and it's ok.

We lose an elite player in Hayne, sign some quality players after being shit for years - but we're not developing playets?

You just had to involve the Raiders!!

Last edited:
Yeah man I agree. Funny hearing teams like the Roosters complaining about anything. Who needs juniors when you technically have unlimited funds.

Really? I didn't hear the Roosters complaining. Can you point me to the statements which surely must have been made by one of Nick Politis, Brian Canavan or Trent Robinson with the complaints? :crazy:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Really? I didn't hear the Roosters complaining. Can you point me to the statements which surely must have been made by one of Nick Politis, Brian Canavan or Trent Robinson with the complaints? :crazy:

Where did I imply that the complaining occurred right this instance. Oh actually I see what you did there, I made a typo by not saying Rooster fans but instead typed Roosters. Fair point, match point you!

The real truth was he was offered a deal at the eels, surprise he was made a bigger offer at the Roosters ( always room in their celery cap) . The rest is what we see, good on them for taking a risk, real question always remains, should never use salary cap and Roosters in the same sentence 😜😜

WTF are you on about you dopey c#%*?? :? The Roosters have let go of Minichiello, SBW, Tuivasa-Sheck, Nuuausala, Mortimer, O'Donnell, Maloney, and will most likely be letting go of Moa and Tupou by the end of this year, all from our premiership winning team of 2013. I suppose according to a queer stupid c#%* like you we are not allowed to keep any of them and must immediately let go of all of them after winning a premiership. :roll:

Your constant whining about our salary cap simply just does not stack up, otherwise we wouldn't be letting go of all those players and apparently with your theory also buying more players such as Thurston and greg inglar$e. Your butt hurt at our recent success and winning the 2013 premiership has severely wreaked havoc on your substandard little one trick pony brain! ;-)

I love how the f**ktards like you conveniently forget/don't have a go at us about our salary cap in seasons such as 2009 and 2012 when we are going crap, you only drag up the old chest nut of "oooooh the Roosters are only going good because they are cheating the cap", whenever we are going well. Let's of course turn a blind eye to how the Roosters know how to develop young players such as Cordner, Guerra, Tupou, Napa, Evans, Aubusson, Kenny-Dowall, Liu, Pearce, Friend, Taukeiaho, Tuivasa-Sheck, Hastings all of who never had played first grade until playing for us, and then we turn them into good first grade players! Along with Moa who no one had heard of and no other NRL team wanted until we made him a bloody good player! F**tards like you constantly go on about with your bull$hit that we buy only current established Australian and New Zealand rep players, wow I never knew we had a squad of 55 with Thurston, Inglar$e, Smith etc etc playing for us, cool, we should win the premiership again this year and give you even more butt hurt!! :D

So change your broken record, you are getting very boring dude! ;-)

WTF are you on about you dopey c#%*?? :? The Roosters have let go of Minichiello, SBW, Tuivasa-Sheck, Nuuausala, Mortimer, O'Donnell, Maloney, and will most likely be letting go of Moa and Tupou by the end of this year, all from our premiership winning team of 2013. I suppose according to a queer stupid c#%* like you we are not allowed to keep any of them and must immediately let go of all of them after winning a premiership. :roll:

Your constant whining about our salary cap simply just does not stack up, otherwise we wouldn't be letting go of all those players and apparently with your theory also buying more players such as Thurston and greg inglar$e. Your butt hurt at our recent success and winning the 2013 premiership has severely wreaked havoc on your substandard little one trick pony brain! ;-)

I love how the f**ktards like you conveniently forget/don't have a go at us about our salary cap in seasons such as 2009 and 2012 when we are going crap, you only drag up the old chest nut of "oooooh the Roosters are only going good because they are cheating the cap", whenever we are going well. Let's of course turn a blind eye to how the Roosters know how to develop young players such as Cordner, Guerra, Tupou, Napa, Evans, Aubusson, Kenny-Dowall, Liu, Pearce, Friend, Taukeiaho, Tuivasa-Sheck, Hastings all of who never had played first grade until playing for us, and then we turn them into good first grade players! Along with Moa who no one had heard of and no other NRL team wanted until we made him a bloody good player! F**tards like you constantly go on about with your bull$hit that we buy only current established Australian and New Zealand rep players, wow I never knew we had a squad of 55 with Thurston, Inglar$e, Smith etc etc playing for us, cool, we should win the premiership again this year and give you even more butt hurt!! :D

Hahaha - how much sand is in your vagina then, sunshine?

Iafeta

Referee

Taukieaho played first grade for the Warriors you dunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts