What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Around here nobody was rating the broncs at the start of the season because they looked rat shit in their first two games. That, combined with the "speshal" thread, had everybody in a lol@broncs frame of mind. But, they turned it around and made us eat our words.

Not all of us. :cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Grant to Tigers.

I won't be shocked at all though if the Dragons get Roberts.

If they do Dragons are looking pretty strong.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thought you said he was going to Souths, Roberts. Between Broncos, Roosters and Dragons.

No I didn't.

It was between Broncos, Souths and Dragons.

The lure of playing fullback in 2016 has me thinking St George are favourites.

Of course I would like him at Souths though.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So Griffin gets them into the eight the year before then they buy Boyd and Milford and get rid of the powderpuffs like Kennedy. They start the season with 5 origin players and another 2 players on the cusp of origin selection (1 played for Australia in the four nations at the end of 2104) plus 2 Kiwi test players. Bennett is the coach and no one on LU rated them at the beginning of 2015??

Bollocks.

:lol: You might wanna take a trip down memory lane in the ladder predictions thread for last season, buddy.

Matrix

Juniors
and once more around the circuit as Souths now firm as favourites to sign Roberts

Latest rumour ive seen is Illawarra have offered huge money for Roberts and the broncos wont match.Its supposedly now down to whether souths get close to the dragons offer or he goes there,although how St george Illawarra would have that much under the cap is beyond me.

_Johnsy

Referee
Latest rumour ive seen is Illawarra have offered huge money for Roberts and the broncos wont match.Its supposedly now down to whether souths get close to the dragons offer or he goes there,although how St george Illawarra would have that much under the cap is beyond me.

Merrin gone, Farrell (reportedly on 300k, pahrkin unbelievable if true) retiring soon.

500k (400 salary/100k TPA) per year wouldn't be an issue.

Merrin's money would more then likely be spent.

Wouldn't surprise me if Farrell was on that though, if he does retire then I could see how it could happen.

bottle

Coach
One thing you can be guaranteed, if it ain't from the cap, it ain't happening.
The club doesn't have any surplus funds to siphon anywhere.

BranVan3000

Coach
Where did you here that one ? Roosters are in there as well

Latest rumour is both Broncos and Dragons have formalised offers. Dragons have offered 1.6 million over three years

Souths were due to formalise an offer on Sunday but requested an extension. Their offer hasn't been formalised yet

Roosters not sure - haven't heard about them being in the hunt for Roberts yet

expert

Juniors
what happened to that guy??? did he get banned from LU??? he seemed to disappear just before the 2014 premiership win..
LOL Yeh and you arrived from Tigpies to $ouff$ for the 2014 win ya wanker...:lol::lol: Ya Cred is 0% on LU.

Status
Not open for further replies.