What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetroGnome

Juniors
LOL
Owned if true but...

Gary aint no mathematician now are ye?
Ennis won't be an eel anytime soon.
Good effort though.

th

lingard

Coach
Yes, Berrigan had a grounding in the halves in his junior years.

Not sure if Lance ever wore the number 9 but I have definitely watched games where he has played at dummy half for periods of the game.

Question - Do people think there is a more versatile player than Lance Hohaia? I can't think of too many players that have played more positions on the field.

Our own Paul Taylor (originally a half in the lower grades) played fullback, half, five-eight, second row, lock and hooker in first grade. Broke a club record of (I think) 52 tackles in one game playing in the second row. That was under Jack Gibson. Mind you, I don't think he was a very good second row or lock, but he did the job when asked.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Our own Paul Taylor (originally a half in the lower grades) played fullback, half, five-eight, second row, lock and hooker in first grade. Broke a club record of (I think) 52 tackles in one game playing in the second row. That was under Jack Gibson. Mind you, I don't think he was a very good second row or lock, but he did the job when asked.

Good suggestion. Great player.

lingard

Coach

I like this. I think a big area where Stephen Kearney and Daniel Anderson fell down was in not articulating their future plans to the fans. Kearney apparently had plans - but we fans didn't know what they were. And Daniel Anderson was accused of not having any plans. It's really refreshing for our coach and our board to be showing a degree of transparency about all this, while at the same time not leaking information that could be detrimental to their plans. Well done.

eels_fan

First Grade
O'Connor still has 3 yrs to run on his Wallabies contract - he's not going anywhere but another union team

Status
Not open for further replies.