What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
Friends and relatives of all the useless merkins they sacked. Our voting membership is full of them.

Are you serious in not knowing who has been causing all the trouble at Parra for the last 5 years or are you just stirring?

3P got themselves voted out! They sacked DA to hire SK. We got a wooden spoon when they promised a premiership (I got the flyer). Please tell me how Fitzy is to blame for their decisions?

He is a thorn in our side for sure but considering he had no pull in the club, he didn't make those decisions!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
3P got themselves voted out! They sacked DA to hire SK. We got a wooden spoon when they promised a premiership (I got the flyer). Please tell me how Fitzy is to blame for their decisions?

He is a thorn in our side for sure but considering he had no pull in the club, he didn't make those decisions!

We got a wooden spoon because of injuries and personal issues to key players. Regardless, we were on the decline anyway. Through hiring Kearney and Stuart to rebuild the club we are on track to have a solid squad with plenty of talent in the 'academy' next year. However we will be set back if players with clauses leave us in the lurch.

Read Gould's article from today; it was never going to happen in a couple of seasons. But if we keep sacking merkins it will take even longer.

BennyBoy

Juniors

I was not referring to decisions made but the instability and politics which forced some of those decisions. I agree Fitz had no influence or pull after DA was punted but I do know up til that point he had plenty just as he has now since the last elections.

Regardless of what Shapie wants, and he only wants the best for parra, the club will remain a mess until they put a wooden stake through Fitz's heart, he will not give up and he won't go away.He hasn't been able to move on.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
You Morons are no different to our board, leave the past in the past and lets start moving forward, u are all so f**ken boring......

Stagger eel

Staff member
@RugbyLeagueNews: Parramatta Eels CEO Steve Sharp says that Jarryd Hayne has no get-out-clause and will 100% be an Eels in 2014. #NRLp

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So f**king what?
He also expected Ricky Stuart to be one as well.
That means shit to me.

Suity
Yep, contracts mean f**k all today. But after watching the Dogs today they don't look like a desirable destination either.

Avenger

Immortal
So f**king what?
He also expected Ricky Stuart to be one as well.
That means shit to me.

Suity

Yep, contracts mean f**k all today. But after watching the Dogs today they don't look like a desirable destination either.

Why ? Hayne has a legally binding contract until the end of 2015 with no clauses, meaning that he cannot go anywhere until then. Stuart had clauses which is why he could leave. What are you going to say ? Contracts mean shit these days ? He can leave and play union if he wants but whilst he is contracted to us he only plays with us. Just like the Lyon situation. Do we need our players to tweet everytime the telegraph write bullshit or is the word of the Chairman commenting on the status of our best player not good enough for you ?

It's Hayne FFS, there is no way they will let him go, especially to the Dogs of all f**king teams.

Djay

Juniors
It's reassuring but we all know contracts mean jack shit these days. When Hayne comes out and kills it then it's good as dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.