What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Not a bad Wendy team next year, wish sportingbet would frame a market now

Cummins,Sio,Morgan,Tonga,Toutai,Foran,Evans,Jo Paulo,Edwards,Smith,Allgood,Pritchard,Gower

Our club has generally been strong when our Reggie's have been. They put pressure on your first grade side to perform and provide adequate back when players inevitably succumb to injury. We have not had a strong Wenty side, capable of pressuring the first grade side for a number of seasons and this has been brought about through poor recruitment. Having to blood under 20's players on a regular basis in key areas has highlighted this fact.

This will help us long term.

BY John Stensholt
http://www.afr.com/p/lifestyle/sport...MuFxIcvLz8MFEP

He also says many of the 16 NRL clubs have taken more control over *selling digital advertising through their official websites.
Ten of the clubs have enacted a *“buyback” clause whereby they gain control of their website in return for paying an annual fee to the NRL and Telstra joint venture.
Kind says the four Sydney clubs, South Sydney, St George, *Canterbury and premiers the Sydney Roosters, have banded together to aggregate some *digital sales across their respective websites.

Based on the above, I take it that the Eels aren't one of the 10 clubs making money for themselves off their website.

yy_cheng

Coach
Who is our arch enemy nowadays. Dogs, manly?

Could it be inu or David Williams or Judas making a comeback. I say it is k. Foram

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The read head could be Ronald McDonald.

A latenight visit to macca's?

Is arch enemy a cryptic golden arches clue?

It's all happening at Parra maccas.

True Eel is coming back?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Has anyone heard anything about Jarrod Sammut? Apparently, we are trying to get his club to release him.

What C grade team does he play for?

I saw him the other day still has his awesome beard.. hope he got the spelling fixed on his chest tat...

OK. I get back from having dinner and drinks at the lesbian factory and it appears that in the interim we've signed Julia Gillard, Barack Obama and Lex Luther....what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts