What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
And he’s pushing a loyal & devoted player like Cory Thompson out the door as well

The Cory Thompson who we just re-signed? We value our players, not the "Wayne Way". Well the good ones anyway. Apparently we could do you a deal on a Reynolds or McQueen if you are interested.

Tiger5150

Bench
He’ll certainly do a better job than many of yours including our discards Robert Jennings & Chris McQueen who makes Goodwin look,Ike a spring chicken :hugging:

Be careful, these things have a habit of coming back to bite you, and you may not be finished losing players either.

The Rosco

Bench
As my optometrist would say . . . which one looks better ? This one . . .
Shame to lose Doueihi. He just has that timing about him that the good players seem to have. Once he settles on a position I think he'll be a very good NRL player.

Or this one . . .

Good on west’s for getting him but I’ve lost a lot of respect for him

I normally support our players who go to other clubs, even Angus to the roosters but this is just a dumb move by Doueihi.

I’ll be pulling him by the tail

Wily Ole Dog, Yesterday at 4:55 PM

Further,
Wily Ole Dog said:
"And he’s pushing a loyal & devoted player like Cory Thompson out the door as well"
Who's pushing Corey out, ole willy boy ? . . . . Adam Douehi ?
The same bloke that first got pushed out by Latrell Mitchell ?
FMD. Just FMD.

Last edited:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
The Cory Thompson who we just re-signed? We value our players, not the "Wayne Way". Well the good ones anyway. Apparently we could do you a deal on a Reynolds or McQueen if you are interested.

Yep, he just resigned, before you started chasing Doueihi, and now he’ll get shafted by the arrival of Doueihi.

Its the exact same attitude you lot were banging on about when Souths signed Latrell.

surely your not a bunch of hypocrites

Tiger5150

Bench
Yep, he just resigned, before you started chasing Doueihi, and now he’ll get shafted by the arrival of Doueihi.

Its the exact same attitude you lot were banging on about when Souths signed Latrell.

surely your not a bunch of hypocrites

Correct, well spotted. Tigers are not hypocrites and will enjoy using both Adam Doueihi and Cory Thompson.

Hypocrites would be a team, club or coach that for example says, ...."We are not interested in James Roberts" and then signs James Roberts...or "We will not be signing Latrell"......see how it works?

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Correct, well spotted. Tigers are not hypocrites and will enjoy using both Adam Doueihi and Cory Thompson.

Hypocrites would be a team, club or coach that for example says, ...."We are not interested in James Roberts" and then signs James Roberts...or "We will not be signing Latrell"......see how it works?

Nice attempt of diversion

Corey Thompson is far from happy that Doueihi will get first crack at fullback after a great last season

perhaps he should chuck a tanty like Doueihi has and stomp off

MugaB

Coach

Agreed, its all just 1st world problems at the bunnies. Douhei just got sprayed by a can of Wayne Away

The Rosco

Bench
Agreed, its all just 1st world problems at the bunnies. Douhei just got sprayed by a can of Wayne Away
. . . A can of Wayne Away, huh ?
I don't know what the TV ad for Wayne Away will look like . . . but For sure the music will be that song " In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight . . ." .
C'mon Everybody !!! don't tell me that your not singing " A Wayne Away, a wayne away, a wayne away . . ."

Spot On

Coach
Nice attempt of diversion

Corey Thompson is far from happy that Doueihi will get first crack at fullback after a great last season

He said the exact opposite in an interview yesterday and wrapped Doueihi as a talent that will help the squad achieve its goal this season.

Keep digging that hole.

Xcalibre

Juniors

Why did you only mention Souths, when the article says Penrith and Bulldogs are looking to sign him also? They even reckon that Bulldogs are a better chance of getting him.

I’d have thought Souths makes sense though, from the indigenous pov and that Souths seem to be doing a reverse Bulldogs.. build a great backline with average forwards.

I heard a mention on Graham Hughes show of something about Bulldogs looking to get a special dispensation because Foran won’t be available for most, if not all the season and is taking up a large chunk of their cap. Dunno if anything has come from that.

Latest posts