What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

That post of mine aged well :eek: o_O

Then again, it now looks like my initial thoughts were correct. Keary's Manager has refuted the links to Keary going to the UK SL and confirmed Keary will be retiring at the end of this season -

The Daily Telegraph have a similar article too, but its behind a paywall.

So reportedly he was on $650k next year and he's walked away from that for $500k next year and the year after?

Good luck to him.

He’s been tapped on the shoulder to see if he could get a multi year deal elsewhere. Otherwise I’m sure he would’ve stayed.

Bennett eyeing Brandon Smith?

yobbo84

Coach
He’s been tapped on the shoulder to see if he could get a multi year deal elsewhere. Otherwise I’m sure he would’ve stayed.

Bennett eyeing Brandon Smith?
Look, Damien has been a good player for us. But he hasn't won us a big game in over half a decade, playing poorly in a lot of them.

I'm happy he's getting a big paycheque elsewhere.

I think Wayne has rightly identified that hooker is not our problem. Mamouzelos will do fine. I can see him turning Ilias into a hooker too if he can't get a gig elsewhere.

We need outside backs.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Look, Damien has been a good player for us. But he hasn't won us a big game in over half a decade, playing poorly in a lot of them.

I'm happy he's getting a big paycheque elsewhere.

I think Wayne has rightly identified that hooker is not our problem. Mamouzelos will do fine. I can see him turning Ilias into a hooker too if he can't get a gig elsewhere.

We need outside backs.
You need a fullback and middles

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Moale, Koloamatangi, Arrow and Tatola is a pretty good middle rotation. Hunt too if the rumours are true.

Our good middles have been playing on an edge for far too long.

We need wingers and then backrowers.
You don't have a first grade 1,7 or 9 and your 6 is 40 years old.
I think Wayne was crazy not to take the Parra job.

t-ba

Post Whore
He prefers the qualities of the sand in Illawarra to that in Little Bay.

I've heard some rumours that he is some kind of beach sprinter?