What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Maximus

Coach
Yeah right.
Sua - an outside back who wants to play fullback - is going to follow a defence oriented forwards coach to a cellar dwelling club rather than stay at a top side who have the best fullback of the modern era as an assistant. Especially when their first choice fullback is injury prone and misses as many games as he plays.
I'm sure that's on the cards. :rolleyes:

Surely we've got better standards than posting complete random twitter accounts making shit up.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's mad if he shops RCG tbh. Only merkin trying this year.

Matto I could take or leave although he's a great player when he shows up, and Sivo has legitimately had an acquired brain injury at some stage, and he wasn't starting from a high baseline.

Wb1234

Referee
He's mad if he shops RCG tbh. Only merkin trying this year.

Matto I could take or leave although he's a great player when he shows up, and Sivo has legitimately had an acquired brain injury at some stage, and he wasn't starting from a high baseline.
Shane flanghan would love rcg

he’s currently working on Matt lodge to the dragons lol