What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Dogs Of War

Coach
Would’ve thought the dogs would be better served targeting a hooker or halfback rather than another forward anyway

Have you seen our forwards get smashed. That said a hooker is a must. Just no one out there to buy, and with NSW/QLD Cup on hitatius the last couple of years, it's hard to see if their is anything you could take a stab at and hope they kick on.

PS Not interest in Klemmer, I'm not sure the current rules suit his style of play.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Klemmer rumours have been going on for well over 12 months, have been total rubbish so far. A million to one going back to the dogs after the way he left
Interesting take - I'd have thought the turnover in management etc since he left would mean it'd not be far fetched.

Ultimately I don't really want him back, we don't need him.

BBTB

Juniors
Have you seen our forwards get smashed. That said a hooker is a must. Just no one out there to buy, and with NSW/QLD Cup on hitatius the last couple of years, it's hard to see if their is anything you could take a stab at and hope they kick on.

PS Not interest in Klemmer, I'm not sure the current rules suit his style of play.
What ever happened to Billy Britton.?Did he take the trip to qld.? Thought he was our second string hooker.

NewySteel

Juniors
Interesting take - I'd have thought the turnover in management etc since he left would mean it'd not be far fetched.

Ultimately I don't really want him back, we don't need him.
Perhaps you’re right, maybe it’s my bias in wanting him to stay put.

Given the level of controversy of the move when he left, it just feels unlikely for him to head back

NewySteel

Juniors

Fair, just thought with the couple of forwards you guys have recruited for next year, a hooker would be more vital. I think the rule changes have made it close to the most important position in the game

Agree about the lack of depth in the player market at the moment but.

davi

Juniors
The Dragons are apparently are interested in the Titans Moeaki Fotuaika. For the Titans its a concern as they have already spent up big on getting David Fifita and Tino Fa'asuamaleaui. They can't keep everyone and there would be alot of clubs out there interested in Fotuaika. Fotuaika is contracted to the Titans for next season.

Have heard this from an unreliable source, so take it as you will, but Tigers are shopping Brooks around (nothing new there). If a deal can be done, their hit list of halfbacks are Mitchell Pearce, Ben Hunt and Ash Taylor (in that order).

Spot On

Coach
Have heard this from an unreliable source, so take it as you will, but Tigers are shopping Brooks around (nothing new there). If a deal can be done, their hit list of halfbacks are Mitchell Pearce, Ben Hunt and Ash Taylor (in that order).

Soooo they are going to replace Luke Brooks with the ilk of ... Luke Brooks.

Riiight.

nick87

Coach
If the tigers want to move Luke Brooks, maybe they might want to accept the reality that he's not a desirable asset and major freight will need to paid in order to get him off the books

Im still shook by their idiot CEO thinking Brooks and Moses for Wighton and Hodgson was a deal he'd actually offer haha

mongoose

Coach
If the tigers want to move Luke Brooks, maybe they might want to accept the reality that he's not a desirable asset and major freight will need to paid in order to get him off the books

Im still shook by their idiot CEO thinking Brooks and Moses for Wighton and Hodgson was a deal he'd actually offer haha
I'd swap Brooks for Hodgson. Hodgson is done as an NRL player.

Latest posts