What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

or was the only reason he was any good was cause of 💉

I wasn't saying that Xerri would be like he was pre-ban. More just that with a full 12 months of league related training, he will be in better physical shape by the time he can get back on the field in 2024 than either Hayne or Holmes did when they first returned to the rugby league field.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Corey Allan released by the Bulldogs.

Speculation he will be signed by the Roosters (for depth).

Is he giving up money?

He should never have left the roosters

though manu is probably better than him

He wanted the big bucks. He got them I suppose but not much else (no disrespect meant at the Warriors by saying that). I always cite him as an example of a player thinking the "grass is greener...." when players are coming off contract.

MugaB

Coach
He wanted the big bucks. He got them I suppose but not much else (no disrespect meant at the Warriors by saying that). I always cite him as an example of a player thinking the "grass is greener...." when players are coming off contract.
I don't, rts would have been held back, aswell as the club too, if he didnt pick up the warriors contract... you got teddy and won back2 back,

RTS should be applauded, yes he hails from NZ, but to go to a club that not many players rate in terms of success, and turn them into contenders most years is a massive boon in my books... RTS is what every player should be, we wouldn't need a draft if players went out of their way to go to the lower ranked clubs, instead of chasing premierships at the more successful ones... money isn't everything... if the right players end up a certian teams theyll attract others to come... only have look at souths with roy asatasi

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
Carrying a rabble like the warriors is such a burden

anyway manu is on trajectory to be way better. If you keep sualli and Sam Walker matures it’s a pretty scary side for opposing teams

MugaB

Coach
Carrying a rabble like the warriors is such a burden

anyway manu is on trajectory to be way better. If you keep sualli and Sam Walker matures it’s a pretty scary side for opposing teams
RTS, Sualli, Manu and teddy are all fullbacks, they could easily each pick up a cool million at any club, roosters only need one, maybe two

Latest posts