What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Gardenia

Juniors
Hahaha shock horror, 3 deadbeat clubs having a tug of war over a very average back rower, and low and behold, ricky stuart has got his plod
Nah as usual the Dragons were probably never in the mix really just his manager playing games or the media trying to find a story. He will probably go somewhere else for a lot less.

Munky

Coach
Hahaha shock horror, 3 deadbeat clubs having a tug of war over a very average back rower, and low and behold, ricky stuart has got his plod

Calling him plod is harsh.

A true plodder tries his guts out every week just to get smashed and pushed back five metres. Then does it again next set.

Luciano just lets his gut out and bludges on the field like a council worker on their tenth smoko before lunch

MugaB

Coach
Calling him plod is harsh.

A true plodder tries his guts out every week just to get smashed and pushed back five metres. Then does it again next set.

Luciano just lets his gut out and bludges on the field like a council worker on their tenth smoko before lunch
You're thinking of his bro joey

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
luciano has plenty of ability and tackle busting power but dave taylor level ability of avoiding work on the fringes

Tweed Titan

Bench
Haha I can't believe he was on around $800k at the Cowboys. Not only that he's looking for a pay rise to $900k. Surely he's worth a third of that!

What the f**k has he ever done apart from rival his brother as one of the lowest footy IQ players of all time?

skeepe

Immortal
Joey Leilua was one of the best centres in the game when he kept it together. Unfortunately he was only ever really able to do that for about 3-4 games at a time at best.

nick87

Coach
The dragons selling that as a 2.3 m 3 year deal as if they’re paying him 760k a year isn’t fooling anyone

The only reason it’s 2.3m and not 2.7m is the cowboys have already paid 4 months of his salary for this year. I quite like Leilua as a player and wouldn’t have minded the Raiders getting him, but for a 900k price tag want someone better than him

Munky

Coach
The dragons selling that as a 2.3 m 3 year deal as if they’re paying him 760k a year isn’t fooling anyone

The only reason it’s 2.3m and not 2.7m is the cowboys have already paid 4 months of his salary for this year. I quite like Leilua as a player and wouldn’t have minded the Raiders getting him, but for a 900k price tag want someone better than him

Kikau is reportedly on $800k a year

Imagine paying a $100k more a season for the Temu knock off.

Gardenia

Juniors

I like this but am trying not to get too happy until it is confirmed.

nick87

Coach
Cowboys fans are over the moon.
One of those back rowers had to go and they got rid of IMO the worst of them... and i say that as LL fan. Think he's a good player but Nanai, Luki and Finefeuiaki are the horses id bet on there for sure. Steller group
Hoping the money they need to commit elsewhere forces another one of those three to shake free and the Raiders can go hard at that onee

Reactions: Vee