What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

MugaB

Coach
Pretty sure it was someone that posts on here started it as a joke and the media picked it up

800k for a winger is overs

even 635k he’s on at Penrith is too high imo
Howz the salary cap going at the tigers? I guess it's pretty well run, since you took over
calculator.jpg

mxlegend99

Referee
Weidler yesterday claims Panthers have cap pressure and are shopping To’o around.

Today he has Panthers signing Blaze Tailagi and his brother.

His sources are clearly social media.

Wb1234

Referee
Weidler yesterday claims Panthers have cap pressure and are shopping To’o around.

Today he has Panthers signing Blaze Tailagi and his brother.

His sources are clearly social media.
Luai and fisher Harris leaving means at least 1.6 million is available plus they let others go too

where do they play tualagi? Centre

they are after his brother too

Bazal

Post Whore
Cool. If he doesn't wanna be here then see ya tbh. Parra but a super good offer to him and all but gave him his pick of positions next year.

Luai and fisher Harris leaving means at least 1.6 million is available plus they let others go too

where do they play tualagi? Centre

they are after his brother too

Some of that money though would be going to Isaiah Papali'i though wouldn't it? Not saying all of it, just some is all.

yobbo84

Coach
I'll hate on the Panthers as much as the next bloke, but they've haemorrhaged a metric tonne of stars over the past few years - I wouldn't question they have space in their cap.