What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Saxon

Bench
Melbourne Storm have apparently granted Reimis Smith an immediate release to join an (as yet unidentified) ESL squad.

MugaB

Coach
Ok, leave him out then, You reckon JFH & Luai dont cover it? Leave out YAM as well if you like.
Maxipad is a stubborn prik, once his got that issue in his head, it's an ongoing saga... forever
Ok you win internet maxi... Panthers are Roosters, let's move on

I'll hate on the Panthers as much as the next bloke, but they've haemorrhaged a metric tonne of stars over the past few years - I wouldn't question they have space in their cap.

I wasn't. Merely about where the money was coming from based on who was leaving is all. It could not be sourced as 100% of the money coming from the cap space created by player x and y leaving would be available for potentially siging player e and f when player d was already signed for next year.

If anyone assumed I was implying otherwise, then that is on them for reading in something I did not write.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
f**k getting the core of your juniors gutted and losing Sanders, Arthur and Talagi in a short amount of time is brutal. Parra will be treading water and patching holes till the next crop are ready.

Latest posts