What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Fangs

Coach
I thought the recruitment manager was the problem at the Tigers?

Bird is exactly the type of player the Tigers don't need. Ship him off to the ESL to have an English BBQ with Paul Vaughn (Do they put shrimp on the barbie in Warington?).

Tiger5150

Bench
I thought the recruitment manager was the problem at the Tigers?

Bird is exactly the type of player the Tigers don't need. Ship him off to the ESL to have an English BBQ with Paul Vaughn (Do they put shrimp on the barbie in Warington?).
I agree with you regarding Bird, and we will see what happens but the recruitment manager WAS the problem at the Tigers and he saddled us with Bud Sullivan for big $$4 on a long contract and if he got his way we would have Schuster as well.

Since we punted him we have signed Luai & Turuva. In Richo we trust.

MugaB

Coach
I agree with you regarding Bird, and we will see what happens but the recruitment manager WAS the problem at the Tigers and he saddled us with Bud Sullivan for big $$4 on a long contract and if he got his way we would have Schuster as well.

Since we punted him we have signed Luai & Turuva. In Richo we trust.
Sooooo..... what happened to end up with jacked bird

Latest posts