What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

MugaB

Coach
Sivo must needs to wear some AR goggles on the field so the try line only ever looks ten metres away.

He'd never get tackled.
As unusual for me to say this, but we could use him for Sunia's replacement, although he would be very pricey.... probably better to use Ravalawa (the cutpriceSivo)

Fangs

Coach
As unusual for me to say this, but we could use him for Sunia's replacement, although he would be very pricey.... probably better to use Ravalawa (the cutpriceSivo)

I don't think he will play first grade in the NRL again to be honest. He makes Ravalawa look like Radradra these days.

Super League or retirement.

If he goes to the dogs that could really help with a title shot

I don't know if they would. Hunt's 35. Fox Sports website mentioned (https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/1db8e0a163c9c4d36a4f2ee7eb1e811b) that whilst Hunt had 34 try assists this past season, he also had 53 errors, both of which were top of the league.

As a halfback, I don't know if he'd be an upgrade on Toby Sexton considering he is only 1 maybe 2 seasons from retirement.

Also same article from Fox Sports cites the Bulldogs as being strongly interested in Leo Thompson. Let's face it, the Bulldogs middle forwards this season just gone were solid but not great by any stretch of the imagination. If they are going to layout substantial $, I suspect a young buck like Thompson is a greater likelihood of being signed by the Bulldogs than Hunt.

Latest posts