What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

macavity

Referee
I’m just trying to figure out how virtually an entire squad goes backwards over an offseason. The only guys playing at last year’s level are Thompson and Frizell, and I can’t think of any players who have shown improvement.

they are head f**ked.

nick87

Coach
319 games so far... can't remember any sort of minor or major trophy. Has to be up there.
At least Hunt and Gagai have experienced highs in other aspects of their footballing career via Origin and Kangaroo jumpers

the recently retired BYC (and too young I might add!) limped home to 307 games with no minor premiership or premiership, and no representative experience, let alone success.

perverse

Referee
At least Hunt and Gagai have experienced highs in other aspects of their footballing career via Origin and Kangaroo jumpers

the recently retired BYC (and too young I might add!) limped home to 307 games with no minor premiership or premiership, and no representative experience, let alone success.
It's a rough old life, playing for our mobs.