What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Spot On

Coach
It’s hard to believe how bad he was last season after building a devastating running game the year they made the GF.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Pass. He is just a slightly better version of Kurt Mann
Dude are you serious? Something is very wrong in Canberra. He nearly signed here 3 years ago. hope for right price we are enquiring right now. Makes perfect sense. If KP walks off to Bennett it is a pretty decent insurance policy.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
If we have Clifford & Wighton in the halves, we would easily have the biggest halves combination in the competition right? Plus, both of them are aggressive in defense. I would like to see that pairing.

Or, to take it one step further.

1. Wighton
6. Ponga
7. Clifford
9. Brailey

Isn't fullback Wighton's best position anyway? If we lined up like that, it would mean we have Ponga at first receiver a lot more often and we finally get a physical, run first fullback who has great work ethic. Would he be willing to come to the club for Pearce money plus change?

Loose Cannon

Bench
Would take Simple Jack in a flash.

He is borderline reta&$!@, but what he can do, is precisely what we are missing.

Just don’t pay overs.

Woosh

Head Moderator
If we have Clifford & Wighton in the halves, we would easily have the biggest halves combination in the competition right? Plus, both of them are aggressive in defense. I would like to see that pairing.

Or, to take it one step further.

1. Wighton
6. Ponga
7. Clifford
9. Brailey

Isn't fullback Wighton's best position anyway? If we lined up like that, it would mean we have Ponga at first receiver a lot more often and we finally get a physical, run first fullback who has great work ethic. Would he be willing to come to the club for Pearce money plus change?
His best position is 6 by far when he thinks run first.
He looks lost at fullback and struggles to inject himself in the backline
Just don’t play him centre.

958A2E92-1872-44A9-A04E-95E3AA8EB7E6.gif

perverse

Referee
350k a year for 2 years. Is that a bad deal for Foran? Is he really going that badly?

We'd be paying Brooks probably close to double that. Food for thought.

Burwood

Bench
I’d love to get Foran. Very experienced. Has played a finals game. Half the price of Brooks. Money left over for another player.

Jono078

Referee
The price is right for Foran.

He had his best season in a long time this year with Manly. He is a calming influence and someone who is great at slow ball playing aka the draw and pass - which we dont have!

I think he'd be a nice fit without risking too much.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
The concern is Foran’s history with injuries and given our usual luck with injuries I can’t see it going well. Although $350K-$400K would be good value if the risk wasn’t so high.

If he went to the Tigers and we got Brooks that wouldn’t be so bad though.

Latest posts