What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

NK Arsenal

Juniors
That same article mentions Joel Edwards. Wouldn't mind getting him back as long as it's for no more than minimum wage

mozza91

Coach
Bringing Edwards back nullifies what Brown is trying to do. The days of below First Grade standard players being in our top 17 are over.

Still Nutty

Juniors
I don't mind a bit of mongrel....but after watching the game tonight, geez I'm glad we never ended up with Blair - he has to be one of the biggest grubs in the game

Gravy

Juniors
I don't mind a bit of mongrel....but after watching the game tonight, geez I'm glad we never ended up with Blair - he has to be one of the biggest grubs in the game

There's a difference between being a grub and being a dog. Blair is a dog.

He's not the leader our club needs. Glad he chose the Warriors

Scar Tissue

Juniors
Agree with previous comments, Blair is a cat, always attacks from behind, I said as much ages ago but the consensus was we needed some mongrel. Not at the cost he would bring, sets a shocking example for all our young blokes, would rather claim more wooden spoons than have that pea heart, dog shot merchant in our squad.Herman went really well tonight will add heaps of go forward & agility to our pack & Griffin goes alright at dummy half, throws a much better pass than Levi. Maybe will make Danny lift & improve his service rather than just his running game.

aqua_duck

Coach
People keep mentioning the word mongrel alongside Adam Blair's name but I've never actually seen him display any so called mongrel, I've never seen him single handed take on an entire forward pack like Sam Burgess or JWH even, never seen him take it upon himself to belt the opposition team's enforcer, all I ever see him do is cheap shots on blokes half his size or grubby tactics on someone who's on the ground, he's basically an overgrown Michael Ennis about half as much intelligence

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Purely for depth only

I would have him behind Saifiti x2 , Lillyman, Ese'ese, King, Barnett, and any other FG standard middle forward we bring in (praying for Tagataese)

Tagataese would be a good get, wouldn't have to pay overs either and would be good value for a couple of years. He could be the enforcer that we need.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Purely for depth only

I would have him behind Saifiti x2 , Lillyman, Ese'ese, King, Barnett, and any other FG standard middle forward we bring in (praying for Tagataese)
He'd be a depth signing for our NSW cup team and spend most of his time playing in the real NRL

Pedge1971

First Grade
Just quietly, the Storm rolled a fired up Broncos 30 nil. Admittedly in Melbourne but the game flow was similar to old boys day. Gives perspective of:

1. Just how far ahead the Storm are from the field and;

2. Just how far we have come this year.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Just quietly, the Storm rolled a fired up Broncos 30 nil. Admittedly in Melbourne but the game flow was similar to old boys day. Gives perspective of:

I gotta say I was pretty happy seeing the broncos get smashed last night, probably my least favourite team in the comp.

Spot On

Coach

Just how many Origin reps and favours do the Broncos need to make a fist of finals??????

Last night they had Gillett, Boyd, Oates, Milford, Hunt, Thaiday and McGuire and couldn't score a point.

If they don't win the comp next year Bennett must go.

I can't believe they have let EseEse go.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Just how many Origin reps and favours do the Broncos need to make a fist of finals??????

Last night they had Gillett, Boyd, Oates, Milford, Hunt, Thaiday and McGuire and couldn't score a point.

If they don't win the comp next year Bennett must go.

I can't believe they have let EseEse go.
I agree about Herman. Thought he was Brisbane's best last night

Latest posts