What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Woody90

Juniors
Has skill, very small, very slow.
May eventually be an ok 1st grader.

Hhmm I feel like we’ve already met our quota for very small and very slow hookers. I’m hoping we’ve signed him as a cheaper option to Brailey with more potential upside. I’m telling myself we have O’Sullivan now so we’d only sign him if it helped the club regardless of his relationship with AOB.

Being a Knights fan though I’ve been so programmed to assume we’ve done something dumb in the name of nepotism.

Woody90

Juniors
Hopefully he is only offered minimum wage then.

Isn't Jones supposed to be a good prospect also?

We can’t be paying him too much, our salary cap problems are plastered across every news site lol.

Jacob Davis is our best hooker prospect IMO (but probably still a while off).

ryan.a87

Juniors
What’s the vibe here on Brad Arthur

took Parra to a gf, so couldn’t be too bad. But seeing some comments on the parra socials seem pretty negative about him (not that I ever take social media comments seriously)

Woody90

Juniors

took Parra to a gf, so couldn’t be too bad. But seeing some comments on the parra socials seem pretty negative about him (not that I ever take social media comments seriously)

I like it tbh. We need another assistant anyway and I think why most rookie coaches struggle is because they’ve only had experience as assistants - they don’t have experience coaching their own teams and the man management side of it. Arthurs at least had that and AOB obviously needs help (I know McDermott’s had head coaching experience too but the ESL is extremely different, hence why very few coaches have come over here).

I wouldn’t worry too much about the comments from the Parra fans. A lot of them can be pretty toxic and one-eyed when it comes to BA tbh.

more runs on the board than our rookie, would be an excellent assistant coach.

Latest posts