What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
Pass on Tyrell..

Not a centre and behind a few players in the second row.. don't need...
I tend to agree... but then, so long as he’s happy enough to play NSW Cup and prove himself worthy of consideration for higher honours by buster be his gut then it could be a buy... first grade experience is always handy....

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I tend to agree... but then, so long as he’s happy enough to play NSW Cup and prove himself worthy of consideration for higher honours by buster be his gut then it could be a buy... first grade experience is always handy....

I'd prefer not to sign him. His stats in ISP aren't that much greater than Fainga'a's. He's 23 next year and only played 20 games so his first grade experience isn't that much of a boost. Plus we've supposedly signed Andrew Davey so if he's taking 1 back-row spot in ISP, we don't need to be putting another player in front of Fainga'a who imo has as much first grade potential as Fuimaono and he's 2 years younger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tyrell will come with far to much baggage, imagine having to put up with Unky ScoopDawg every time he isn’t picked???

Gronk

Staff member
As decent as Ryley Jacks is at Melbourne, he'd be as decent as Luke Kelly was for us...

Agree. Storm have made the GF without a recognised No7. I think they have used 3 this year.

Just shows you how good Camillions is.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tyrell is a hard running player. Would be hard to force way in souths this season at 2nd row with murray crighton and sutton the 3 men in thise positions.
I like the toughness of him but not seen him in isp so no idea if worth it.

84 Baby

Referee
So, you won't be surprised or upset if anybody disagreeing with this post also decides to 'play the man' rather than the issue?
I am surprised that he doesn't like the black guy. Truly shocked by that revelation.

Especially considering Obama was the one who set up that deal to take all those foreign refugees off our hand.

And yet he is also a fan of the guy who has the worst terracotta fake tan since Silvio Berlusconi

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Tyrell is a hard running player. Would be hard to force way in souths this season at 2nd row with murray crighton and sutton the 3 men in thise positions.
I like the toughness of him but not seen him in isp so no idea if worth it.
Haha. Reading this thinking whom the fick is Murray Crighton