What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eel01s

Bench
I wouldn't do a swap either. I still can't work out why we signed Moses when other better halves are available.

84 Baby

Referee
Gower would start every week at the Tigers. Ball playing forward. Hard worker. Off contract.
He is the only one I would realistically consider because as you said he'd start there every week and he deserves to be starting somewhere

emjaycee

Coach
Are they putting that up so that they combine at another club? Hang on...

How would that work Avie?
We have already signed Moses so it's not like he and Tedesco will be playing together next year.

Maybe they have put it up there to sway Ivan to hang onto Moses for the rest of 2017.

84 Baby

Referee
If I was the Bern, I would be like "release Moses today or we bid high for Woods and Tedesco to make you pay overs".
I reckon Moses Snr is saying almost the same thing. That X dollars you're not freeing up now are dollars those guys are being offered by all these other clubs

Avenger

Immortal
How would that work Avie?
We have already signed Moses so it's not like he and Tedesco will be playing together next year.

Maybe they have put it up there to sway Ivan to hang onto Moses for the rest of 2017.
The way it will work is that French is good but will burn out if we persist with him long term at fullback, especially with his size. That is why Tedesco should be pursued or someone like Dugan. Hayne isn't an option.

Avenger

Immortal
If I was the Bern, I would be like "release Moses today or we bid high for Woods and Tedesco to make you pay overs".
People put shit on Woods , he had a quiet game but still made 147m. That's why he plays origin. We need someone like him more than anyone. James Graham would be nice or Klemmer.

Last edited: