What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dear pot. Have you met kettle? I think you'll get along....
tumblr_lxds74fM8m1qcz0ino1_500.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
All last week merkins were championing both Vaughan and Packer and our shit recruitment. Both are solid but hardly lived up to the hype.

Happy MEel

First Grade
All last week merkins were championing both Vaughan and Packer and our shit recruitment. Both are solid but hardly lived up to the hype.
I'll agree with Packer but Vaughn was still very good yesterday. 11 runs for 120m, 41 tackles, 2 linebreaks, 4 tackle breaks and 1 try in the middle makes for some impressive reading.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Packer has already checked out by the looks but Vaughan again was very good.

Can't believe we didn't talk to the merkin!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll agree with Packer but Vaughn was still very good yesterday. 11 runs for 120m, 41 tackles, 2 linebreaks, 4 tackle breaks and 1 try in the middle makes for some impressive reading.
When was the last time we had a front tower with stats like those?? Fui??

Kornstar

Coach
Packer has already checked out by the looks but Vaughan again was very good.

Can't believe we didn't talk to the merkin!!

Just f**king ridiculous that BA is so dumb that he didn't even rate Vaughan enough to look at him.....we should sack BA, oh wait we won this week......we'll address this next time we lose.....

TheRam

Coach
My favourite thing about yesterdays game, besides the win, is that BA has finally seen the light and put Jennings to the right and Taka to the left. Well over due and hopefully will be permanent while Semi is in the team. Better option too while Bevan is on the wing defensively.

Latest posts