What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Johnny Depp when he was cool and filming Arizona Dream stated that the Serbs were the earthiest people on the planet. DeNiro who was cool until he wanted to punch Trump in the face named his daughter, Drina after the Drina River that flows through Serbia.

Amost any person on the planet is earthy - compared to Johhny 'Air-head' Depp.

Avenger

Immortal
Johnny Depp used to be f**ken tops. It's a shame if he's jumped the shark.
Well said Pou. Not many cool actors left. Give me a list Pou, let's see if we agree. I'll start, Jeff Bridges. One of my all time favourites. Out of the young guys I don't mind Jake Gylenhaal and that guy that played Dead Pool. Keanu Reeves is better now than when he was younger. I respect him because of his work with cancer research and the fact that the cool merkin still catches the train without any security.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't really have a list but I agree on Jeff Bridges. f**king love the Big Lebowski. Which reminds me Goodman and Buscemi would be on my list as well.

When I was a kid we called everyone Mediterranean Descendants, even the Irish and the Swedes. f**k off we're full.
I was raised from a young age to believe that only white people can be trusted.
My grandfather point blank refused to eat any food from any country we had ever fought in any war, or allies of anybody we had ever fought or anybody not white.
You wouldnt find any soy sauce in his house and he wouldnt eat rice because it was for asians.
He had a fist fight one xmas day with his son (my uncle) in front of about 50 relatives because my uncle (his son) bought over his Japanese girlfriend who bought over a big bowl of fried rice and some sort of Japanese treats, lol, my granddad told him he wouldnt be eating those on his property, he started eating one and my pop clocked him one, started ranting about the japs in the war and lopping peoples heads off and POW camps, and it was all on, they had to be restrained lol
One of the greatest xmas days ever.

Eelogical

Referee
If it's cool actors for their acting alone without getting political and all.

Billy Bob Thornton.

Harvey Keitel

Leonardo

.....and this guy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Well said Pou. Not many cool actors left. Give me a list Pou, let's see if we agree. I'll start, Jeff Bridges. One of my all time favourites. Out of the young guys I don't mind Jake Gylenhaal and that guy that played Dead Pool. Keanu Reeves is better now than when he was younger. I respect him because of his work with cancer research and the fact that the cool merkin still catches the train without any security.

Liev Schreiber (Ray Donovan) is old school cool.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was raised from a young age to believe that only white people can be trusted.
My grandfather point blank refused to eat any food from any country we had ever fought in any war, or allies of anybody we had ever fought or anybody not white.
You wouldnt find any soy sauce in his house and he wouldnt eat rice because it was for asians.
He had a fist fight one xmas day with his son (my uncle) in front of about 50 relatives because my uncle (his son) bought over his Japanese girlfriend who bought over a big bowl of fried rice and some sort of Japanese treats, lol, my granddad told him he wouldnt be eating those on his property, he started eating one and my pop clocked him one, started ranting about the japs in the war and lopping peoples heads off and POW camps, and it was all on, they had to be restrained lol
One of the greatest xmas days ever.
How good is it when relos punch on? When I was little my old man was a merkin. One night he and mum went out and I stayed at my grandparents' house. They came to pick me up later that night and were screaming at each other. Mum said she was staying there so Dad grabbed me and put me in the car. Mum tried to stop him so he whacked her, then my uncle got involved and Dad whacked him too. Then my pop (who also bashed his wife and kids when he was younger) woke up and belted my dad. They punched on for several minutes on the front porch while I sat in the car crying. Only now can I laugh about it. Good times.

Avenger

Immortal
How good is it when relos punch on? When I was little my old man was a merkin. One night he and mum went out and I stayed at my grandparents' house. They came to pick me up later that night and were screaming at each other. Mum said she was staying there so Dad grabbed me and put me in the car. Mum tried to stop him so he whacked her, then my uncle got involved and Dad whacked him too. Then my pop (who also bashed his wife and kids when he was younger) woke up and belted my dad. They punched on for several minutes on the front porch while I sat in the car crying. Only now can I laugh about it. Good times.
Bullshit. Indians are not violent people. They are very family orientated.

Eelogical

Referee

I'm impressed. You've risen above the despair and become the Max Kruger of the LU forum. Or should that be the Anandji Dossa?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
In the Ghetto........

It's all Neil Perry's fault.

Latest posts