What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

So I'm at a restaurant and the tables are super close and I'm perving at the chick on the table right by us when I eventually see the boyfriend... Clint f**king gutherson sitting right next to me. His hair is glorious.
Sounds like you'll never get a better chance to gently cup his balls.

How good is it when relos punch on? When I was little my old man was a merkin. One night he and mum went out and I stayed at my grandparents' house. They came to pick me up later that night and were screaming at each other. Mum said she was staying there so Dad grabbed me and put me in the car. Mum tried to stop him so he whacked her, then my uncle got involved and Dad whacked him too. Then my pop (who also bashed his wife and kids when he was younger) woke up and belted my dad. They punched on for several minutes on the front porch while I sat in the car crying. Only now can I laugh about it. Good times.

Haha great times, pity you dont have that on camera so you could share it with future generations.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...d/news-story/2cbf3b681d1181398cf0d8761ca50164

Nathan Peats’ future with Gold Coast Titans unclear with contract unresolved
TRAVIS MEYN, The Sunday Mail (Qld)
42 minutes ago

NATHAN Peats may have raised his bat with a century of tackles in 48 hours but his future at the Gold Coast Titans still remains unclear.

Peats backed up his massive Origin II effort for NSW with another 80-minute performance for the Titans in Friday’s 26-14 win against the woeful Wests Tigers.

Peats notched 53 tackles for NSW on Wednesday at ANZ Stadium in the Blues’ 18-16 loss and produced another 50 against the Tigers at Campbelltown.

His inspirational effort, along with Jarryd Hayne’s brace of tries, helped the Titans snap a four-match losing streak and keep their faint finals hopes alive.

But Peats and the Titans are yet to find common ground to keep the feisty hooker on the Gold Coast beyond this season.

55cc5fb7c7d9a5f9fe91507a65034175

The parties are at loggerheads over the financial terms of a three-year contract extension but if there was any doubt about Peats’ value to the Titans it must surely have been put to bed with his recent efforts.

“Nathan’s effort to play back-to-back 80 minutes is fantastic,” coach Neil Henry said.

“He didn’t want to come off. We had Pat Politoni to replace him but he refused to come off the field. He stayed out there. It’s testament to what he’s like.”

Peats, 26, is a crucial cog in the Gold Coast’s rebuilding plans.

Fellow playmakers Ashley Taylor, Kane Elgey and Hayne are contracted until the end of 2018 and the Titans can ill-afford to be looking for a new hooker.

The Titans are hopeful of reaching a resolution with Peats before Origin III on July 12 and Gold Coast captain Ryan James said he was the ultimate teammate.

“The Origin boys (Jarryd Hayne, Jarrod Wallace and Peats) made a massive effort,” he said. “Peatsy has made 100 tackles in three days. We want players like that who want to come out and play for us.”

Despite the win the Titans are still in the bottom three on the ladder and facing a monumental task to qualify for back-to-back finals appearances.

They must win at least seven of their final nine matches and Henry said a win against the Dragons at Cbus Super Stadium on Friday was crucial.

“It’s a very important little period. The Dragons have been playing some good footy,” he said.

“If we’re going to sneak up the ladder a little bit and be a chance to make the top eight we need to get a bit of momentum. We need to string a few (wins) together.

“We’ve had a couple of disappointing results but they’re behind us. We’ll look forward. If we start getting a bit of continuity in our team then we can win some games.

“We’re realists about what’s ahead of us but it’s one week at a time and we need to stack up a couple of wins.”

strider

Post Whore
So I'm at a restaurant and the tables are super close and I'm perving at the chick on the table right by us when I eventually see the boyfriend... Clint f**king gutherson sitting right next to me. His hair is glorious.
Hang on, im confused

Gutho is with the hot chick or you were perving at him?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I know this is going a while back and it is petty. But I watched Matulino with purpose on Friday night. He may make a few metres but I'd say in 90% of his carries he gets put on his back with ease. The player that takes a hit-up after him would absolutely hate it. Unless he fixes this he won't be helping the tigers forward pack drop their soft tag.

T.S Quint

Coach
Johnny Depp used to be f**ken tops. It's a shame if he's jumped the shark.

His real problem isn't that he's lost the plot, but that he's not good with his money and is in a shitload of debt.

So he's been saying "Yes" to anything that comes along with a massive paycheque attached, like the Alice movies, the 4th and 5th Pirates movies, Dark Shadows, Transcendence, The Lone Ranger and that godawful Mortdecai.

I thought he was still very good in Black Mass, despite it being a pretty average movie. I hope he eventually gets back to doing stuff like Donnie Brasco, Blow and Finding Neverland.

Probably doesn't help that he's mates with Tim Burton who's talent seems to have fallen off a cliff. I used to be a big fan of his.

strider

Post Whore
His real problem isn't that he's lost the plot, but that he's not good with his money and is in a shitload of debt.

So he's been saying "Yes" to anything that comes along with a massive paycheque attached, like the Alice movies, the 4th and 5th Pirates movies, Dark Shadows, Transcendence, The Lone Ranger and that godawful Mortdecai.

I thought he was still very good in Black Mass, despite it being a pretty average movie. I hope he eventually gets back to doing stuff like Donnie Brasco, Blow and Finding Neverland.

Probably doesn't help that he's mates with Tim Burton who's talent seems to have fallen off a cliff. I used to be a big fan of his.
Its been all downhill since 21 Jump Street

Johnny88

Juniors
HERE it is. The crucial last six rounds of the NRL premiership draw.
* The Eels handed a dream final six weeks in regards to rehabilitation and recovery; playing only Thursday and Friday nights until week one of the finals.
Round 21
Friday (July 28)
Eels v Broncos, ANZ Stadium (NINE), 7:50pm
Round 22
Thursday (August 3)
Bulldogs v Eels, ANZ Stadium (NINE), 7:50pm
Round 23
Friday (August 11)
Eels v Knights, ANZ Stadium (FOX), 6pm
Round 24
Thursday (August 17)
Eels v Titans, ANZ Stadium (NINE), 7:50pm
Round 25
Thursday (August 24)
Broncos v Eels, Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm
Round 26
Friday (September 1)
Eels v Rabbitohs, ANZ Stadium (NINE), 7:50pm
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...y/news-story/5e20811559519d40302cefd87908712c

Latest posts