What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Could you possibly stfu just for a while?
Your posts are consistently rubbish.

You said you had me on ignore the other day you dope?
Whats doing? You just cant help reading my posts can you pantsuit?
Its not rocket science pantsuit, i think your posts are as boring as batshit and offer SFA, not even a decent bit of eels related news or even a laugh, you were hiding behind a tree when god handed out personalities, youve got absolutely nothing and would bore the shit out of a coma..
But i just let you have your say without being rude to you like you do to me, its really not hard is it?.
We all arnt going to like one another on a forum, just ignore the people you dont like you little flea.
cheers

Last edited:

Fanbase

Juniors
Playing his best footy since moving there? Hasn't he legit played one solitary game at edge forward? Seems like you're desperate to get that percentage back into double figures, Mr 8.5%

Folau is a plodder. Let him go to England with the other career plodders. He can start in the centres with Joel Moon or Junior Sa'u or Ben Pomeroy.
he can take coach cayless with him

Fanbase

Juniors
@ Barry... Nelson could do that - I think we've turned to him before?

Robson could probably provide adequate dummy half service and tackling if available too, especially if Norman and Moses are calling the shots and with Gutherson from the back.
yeah your right there

Fanbase

Juniors
He's played about 3 games there. I think this weekend was the first time he's played 80 minutes there. He's running much harder, some decent lines and is smashing players in defence. I think the increase in work-rate and a better attitude can be attributed to him dropping a lot of weight, he looks to be playing about 5kgs less than he was when he played in first grade in the backs.

I too believe he's playing the best footy of his career, much better than when he debuted. Unfortunately for him our team is also better than when he debuted and we have a stack of edge forwards and at this stage I'd still have Niukore ahead of him. If we're able to we should keep him on a 2nd tier deal, if those things are happening next year.
why? u said it urself we have plenty of edge forwards. he not needed. u argue against yourself. weirdo!

Fanbase

Juniors
Well they rate him enough not to f**k his development up and make him play nrl when he's clearly not ready
why so angry stags? u know most people on here are brain dead twats so don't let em upset u.
kid looks good but at least a year or probably 2 from any first grade

Fanbase

Juniors
His best years was his last few. Id say best year was at Titans.
Johns 22 and had a lot of injuries so a stop start to his career. Sure hey may fade into nothing, but he has the talent and power to become something. I prefer not to give up on these kids to early.
to know when you can't spell s too self aware

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Theres a rumour breaking that one of our players is pregnant and its being hidden because if the NRL finds out they will force him to stand down because playing whilst being pregnant is not allowed.
That would definitely explain Timmy's declining impact over the course of the season so far....
Fast forward to 2018.

latest

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Be that as it may, if a bloke has been so ordinary that it can be said his career best footy boils down to three games or so, he is just not worth keeping IMO. We'll go nowhere with Folau and I'll be keen to see how he's gone over the full season in a few months time, because history suggests he will quickly revert to type....

What do you mean we'll go nowhere? He's a back-up, on back-up's money. The only 20 year old forward that we have coming through is Ray Stone. And he's already starting at lock for Wenty, so it isn't as if he's holding anyone out of the team for development.

How many games have you seen Folau play in the forwards?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
And I prefer not to hang on to hangers on at the expense of young talent. Folau is easily replaced from within, kids like Aukafolau, GL, and Tui have loads more potential. None of those kids will be worse than Folau and all of them could very easily be better.

The players you've listed are outside backs. Folau is now being played at edge forward, he isn't impacting any of their chances of progression.

El Diablo

Post Whore
well this is a relief

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/9f9c1daed0a0c326204366f2f79ac216

Paul White confident Broncos will re-sign off-contract stars
RIKKI-LEE ARNOLD, The Courier-Mail
June 26, 2017 5:58pm

BRONCOS CEO Paul White says the club is confident they are about to re-sign several of their star players, including strike centre James Roberts.

As was revealed by The Courier-Mail , Tautau Moga is set to leave Red Hill next season to join the Knights, with young forward Herman Ese’ese on the verge of following him out the door.

55cc5fb7c7d9a5f9fe91507a65034175

But White is optimistic that the Broncos will be able to retain other big-name players in the coming weeks, with Roberts, Alex Glenn, Jordan Kahu, Benji Marshall and skipper Darius Boyd still among those off-contract.

White said that Boyd’s future should be secured within the next month, while other contracts were close to being finalised.

“We’re close to a number of announcements,” White said.

“There’s no doubt there’s interest in all the players we have coming off contract. We’re working hard to retain our players. It’s a challenge but it’s a good challenge to have.”

One of the players the Broncos are working hard to keep is Roberts.

The Brisbane speedster is being considered for a two to three-year deal, after his management revealed earlier this year that they won’t be looking outside of the Broncos, who have stuck by him through some off-field troubles.

For the Broncos, they wanted to be sure he maintained his good off-field behaviour this season before re-signing, but White said they were becoming increasingly satisfied with Roberts’ demeanour, particularly in his community work.