What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Agreed, but I've already seen how you talk about this forum over on Filthy_Spammers. You might be trying to portray a mere silly bugger but I know you're just here to derail discussion with nonsense. Posting weird sex shit unprompted in every thread gives you away.

Nonsense, why would i waste my f**king time?
Im not here to derail anything, you are just making shit up in your own head pou.
Ive never been nasty to one person here, only had a few bite backs to cheap shots from blokes like you, my record and posts speak for themselves.
Yes theres been interforum sleding over the years, who hasnt, youve just bagged nospam07, you do it all the time.
Should i get all upset you bagged nospam07?
Grow up pou.

Forty20

First Grade
Stop with this cryptic shit 40 and post what you really think

331780559468625921.png

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nonsense, why would i waste my f**king time?
Well you tell me. Why are you wasting your time here?
Im not here to derail anything, you are just making shit up in your own head pou.
Ive never been nasty to one person here, only had a few bite backs to cheap shots from blokes like you, my record and posts speak for themselves.
Yes theres been interforum sleding over the years, who hasnt, youve just bagged Filthy_Spammers, you do it all the time.
Should i get all upset you bagged Filthy_Spammers?
Grow up pou.
I'm not over on nospam07 derailing threads. I'm very careful about keeping my posts on topic over there. A lot more careful than I am here.

I'm a snob mate, I only drink bottles.
I mostly just get debortoli casks. Much less glass to chuck. And it's alright, as far as I know.

Which reminds me. There's a lot of billboards around town lately for DeRucci furniture. The man on them looks very unhappy. I feel like I should give them a call and check if he's OK. Sydney people will know what I mean.

Bazal

Post Whore
I mostly just get debortoli casks. Much less glass to chuck. And it's alright, as far as I know.

Which reminds me. There's a lot of billboards around town lately for DeRucci furniture. The man on them looks very unhappy. I feel like I should give them a call and check if he's OK. Sydney people will know what I mean.

You can't chuck empty casks at Alberto Contador though. Or anyone else who displeases you.